Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yeah i know, i just wanted to see it, and I didn't have any large hexen 2 maps to try

I'm now making this cliffside as tall as hexen 2's viewdistance will allow instead of cutting it up

EDIT:

Last edited by Bloodshot; 02-13-2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

• Whose thst peaking over your right fist in the last screenshot?

Comment

• Awesome stuff Bloodshot.
        Well I wish i had some time to invest into H2. I remember asking for bsp2 support for Hammer of Thyrion, and they accepted it.
        We'll just have to wait, imho HoT is one of the best Hexen II engines in terms of likeness to the original.

EDIT: Oh and btw, if you need a blender MDL exporter/importer here's my modification of QuakeForge's
        (https://github.com/victorfeitosa/hex..._import-export)
        Just install it in blender as an add-on and start doing modelling stuff. It's way better than the md3->mdl workflow imo.
        Last edited by Kalango; 02-14-2017, 10:32 AM.

Comment

• frozen stream area done, I'm surprised I haven't hit any regular limits yet with the ericw compilers

Comment

• does game of tomes mod work with FTEQW and/or Jshexen2?
            Make Quake Great Again

Comment

• From what I tried it seemed to work fine with FTEQW, i didn't do extensive testing with it though.

JSHexen 2 on the other hand i have no idea

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6G3u9g8zSQ[/ame]

poor man's destruction

Comment

• Wow! The trick with cutting the rope, very nice

Comment

• More screenshots from the same mission pack Bloodshot's making....

Attached Files
                  Last edited by Shadesmaster; 02-19-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• I see the most deadly enemy from Hexen 1 is back

Guys, do you know of any place I can download texture wads for Hexen 2? I have all these wads for Heretic and Hexen games, but they are all in different palettes. Or some quick way to convert them.

Comment

• I'll send u what I have... Hexen 1 textures, extended heretic textures, heretic 2 textures....

Comment

• Quaddicted has both in Quake and Hexen palettes:
                        https://www.quaddicted.com/files/wads/

Just take a good look.
                        You can also use Hexen palette in TexMex (i think?) to convert them.

Comment

• Kalango,

hm, I only found the default Hexen 2 wad in it´s own palette. All others were in Quake´s.

Comment

• Quake army knife is great for converting to hexen 2's palette. Open wad file, switch game to hexen 2, make a new wad file, and copy all the textures and paste them in the new wad, then save it.

I got hexen 1 and heretic 2 textures in that way

Bsp2 is a godsend for when i want to go overboard on a fence

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathuzzz View Post
                              Kalango,

hm, I only found the default Hexen 2 wad in it´s own palette. All others were in Quake´s.
                              The hex2full wad uses Hexen2 palette. I tested it with Trenchbroom.

Comment

• Spike, which version of FTEQW should I use for testing?

Comment

Working...
                                X