Battlefield Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Bad Company 2

Well Foq, Monsta and I all got BFBC2 and were playing online. I got it for Xmas and I talked those two into getting it. And they talked me into trying steam, which I quite like BTW.

Anyways we play together for our first time and of course Monsta and FoQ dominate the server. These kids are going 20+ kills which is really good in a BFBC2 game. Real good. We were top squad and won 1/2 our matches together. We were either winning or the #1 squad. I did decently but is there a game that these kids are not good at? sheesh.

And I loved playing with these two. I mean its hard to believe they are about 20 now and all growed up. How the years go by.
    'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
    someone to hear your prayers
    someone who cares
    your own... personal... Shambie
    someone to hear your prayers
    someone whos there

bf 2142 has some crazy weapons...
    SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
    THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
    sigpic

Comment

I play it online as often as I can. Its a really fun game. I never cared for the SP part of the game. But the mp is alot of fun. I play it on a 360 though. I actually spent about 6 months without buying any other game because all I played was BC. (Partly because very few console games are actually any good.)
      If you see 427 playing Quake thats me.

Comment

Working...
      X