This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why did you delete my thread?

You mods deleted my ... thread, I never even gave anything illegal out, I only gave out this link:

[link removed]

Baker note: This is isn't a forum for the discussion of stealing games and we don't cater to that audience. It doesn't matter if the link has an actual download. You were advertising the availability of a download of content stolen from a game making company.
    Last edited by Baker; 03-02-2011, 09:39 AM.

e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by foq View Post
      Please don't troll.

Comment

BY THE POWER OF SOLECORD!!!

QuakeOne.com
        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          BY THE POWER OF SOLECORD!!!

Again, please don't troll.

Comment

Isn't a leaked game considered illegal content? GJ you're breaking the rule.

That's also possibly BS, I doubt Crysis 2 was actually leaked maybe a tech demo.

We don't condone illegal content here and that is good moderating.
            Last edited by Phenom; 03-02-2011, 08:29 AM.
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Comment

SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
              THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
              sigpic

Comment

Isn't a leaked game considered illegal content? GJ you're breaking the rule.

That's also possibly BS, I doubt Crysis 2 was actually leaked maybe a tech demo.

We don't condone illegal content here and that is good moderating.

You obviously didn't read my post, I never provided illegal content for the last time, the only link in my post was a blog from TechTree, which didn't have the download either. Oh yeah, and it's the full game, there's videos of it on YouTube and it's it's 9.22 GB's in size.

If you think you're smart you should start typing something related to the thread and stop posting pictures that aren't or don't reply at all.

Comment

I'll reiterate...

I hope you're successful in your future, I hope you achieve a huge company and have a brilliant team. I want you to have all that... also I hope douche-bags come along and steal all your hard work just to play around with a half-assed version of your hard work and allow it to be exploited.

goodjob and no you're not a pirate. you're a leech.

This isn't the type of content or publicity Quakeone.com wants.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Comment

Reason: Piracy threads are not condoned in this forum.

If you want to talk about stealing games, there are millions of other web sites to do it in.

I don't care if it has a link to the download or not. This isn't a stealing games forum.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

I'll reiterate...

I hope you're successful in your future, I hope you achieve a huge company and have a brilliant team. I want you to have all that... also I hope douche-bags come along and steal all your hard work just to play around with a half-assed version of your hard work and allow it to be exploited.

goodjob and no you're not a pirate. you're a leech.

This isn't the type of content or publicity Quakeone.com wants.

You are just proving my point more and more, you have not read my posts correctly or not at all. I clearly stated about 4 times that the link was unrelated to illegal software and was only a blog about the incident.

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                      Reason: Piracy threads are not condoned in this forum.

If you want to talk about stealing games, there are millions of other web sites to do it in.

I don't care if it has a link to the download or not. This isn't a stealing games forum.
                      Are ANY of yous reading my posts? By the looks of it you're completely ignoring me of what I am saying. I already said 5 times now that it had no illegal content, I never provided pirating shit.

I read the rules, I know not to post anything illegal and I didn't yet you went ahead and deleted my thread coming up with the same excuse that I was providing illegal content when I've stated so many times that it was a blog.

You edited my post, I never advertised illegal content I was just saying what had happened. I never advertised nor did the blog advertise illegal content at all, it never told you where to get it or provided a link, did it? NO! And I'm pretty sure there's been discussions of stolen games before on this forum and you haven't deleted/locked them.

"Over the weekend, the Internet was with gamers across the world making a beeline for the torrents to download a leaked copy of Crysis 2 (PC). While games have been leaked in the past before their retail release, this has been restricted to retail copies leaked a few days prior to the release. Crysis 2 is an exception, because this leak involves a work-in-progress build that's out a month before the official release, which is slated for March 22.

As of now, thousands of gamers have already downloaded the game. According to the word out on the Internet, the game is playable and also packs in the CryEngine 3 editor. This must be pretty devastating to Crysis, as this will definitely eat into the sales and with an unofficial build out so early, it is also a marketing nightmare. Crytek has give an official response to the development through the official forums, saying that it is deeply disappointed and ends with an appeal urging the gamers to wait for the polished final product.

The post reads, "Crytek has been alerted that an early incomplete, unfinished build of Crysis 2 has appeared on Torrent sites. Crytek and EA are deeply disappointed by the news. We encourage fans to support the game and the development team by waiting and purchasing the final, polished game on March 22. Crysis 2 is still in development and promises to be the ultimate action blockbuster as the series signature Nanosuit lets you be the weapon as you defend NYC from an alien invasion. Piracy continues to damage the PC packaged goods market and the PC development community.""

That is the full blog, they don't tell you where to get it and they don't provide any links.
                      Last edited by Grim Warlock; 03-02-2011, 09:47 AM.

Comment

I have to agree with Baker concerning this issue.
                        Yes it may not have a link to the download. However it's bringing attention to illegal activity. You don't think that right now the web isn't being search for the download - this post will bring it in the search results and we can be "flagged". Happened with the HL2 leak to many websites. It's not something I think the admins of Quakeone.com want.
                        Just having a discussion thread concerning the link is putting this into the spotlight. I never knew of the leak and honestly likely never would of for a couple weeks as I am not a Crysis fan. However take a look at how many logged in users are reading this thread, now take into consideration the Guests. You're making this illegal download known.
                        You told them there's a drug dealer in town, they they just have to ask (google) to find him (search results).

Comment

I think you are overreacting a bit. It isn't like I banned you or anything.

Anyway, this isn't a stealing games or downloading stolen property oriented forum. The game-in-progress was stolen by hacks from a commercial game maker.

These kind of things are not forum topics for this forum and it says so in the terms of service when you sign up for the site.

There isn't anything to discuss here. If you don't like that rule, we can agree to disagree.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by OoPpEe View Post
                            I have to agree with Baker concerning this issue.
                            Yes it may not have a link to the download. However it's bringing attention to illegal activity. You don't think that right now the web isn't being search for the download - this post will bring it in the search results and we can be "flagged". Happened with the HL2 leak to many websites. It's not something I think the admins of Quakeone.com want.
                            Just having a discussion thread concerning the link is putting this into the spotlight. I never knew of the leak and honestly likely never would of for a couple weeks as I am not a Crysis fan. However take a look at how many logged in users are reading this thread, now take into consideration the Guests. You're making this illegal download known.
                            You told them there's a drug dealer in town, they they just have to ask (google) to find him (search results).
                            Excuse me, but that blog was made over a week ago, I'm pretty sure half the world at least would know by now. Besides, most of them would be fakes/viruses and would have bad luck finding it unless they're at a particular side which does not allow that.

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                            I think you are overreacting a bit. It isn't like I banned you or anything.

Anyway, this isn't a stealing games or downloading stolen property oriented forum. The game-in-progress was stolen by hacks from a commercial game maker.

These kind of things are not forum topics for this forum and it says so in the terms of service when you sign up for the site.

There isn't anything to discuss here. If you don't like that rule, we can agree to disagree.
                            For the last time I never provided any warez.

Comment

Are you seriously trying to tell me that your deleted thread isn't saying "Hey everybody ... go steal the awesome game that got leaked? I am!!"

Sheesh.

That thread was advertisement and the encouragement of the theft of stolen property.

Originally posted by Grim Warlock
                              Crysis 2 Leaked, Crytek Makes an Appeal > Gaming > Techtree.com

I'm downloading it right now, call me a pirate.

(Link isn't a download)

Comment

Working...
                              X