No announcement yet.

Battlefield 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder do the mods work if you get the steam versions?
    I bought BF2 retail box for the mods.
    Just like when I bought Half-Life ,There were good mods for it.
    I loved Dropping nukes in BF2..hehe.
    WARNING
    May be too intense for some viewers.
    Stress Relief Device
    ....BANG HEAD HERE....
    ---------------------------
    .--------------------------

Comment

Anyone else play this one
      Call of Juarez : Bound in blood
      I never saw a western FPS before so I had to have it!
      It is in the Ubisoft pack deal for 12 bucs
      Rainbow 6 Far Cry 2 and Assassin's Creed.
      I hope these are full versions supporting mods.
      WARNING
      May be too intense for some viewers.
      Stress Relief Device
      ....BANG HEAD HERE....
      ---------------------------
      .--------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by AAA View Post
        Ill tell what, I got Gta4 with all the expansion packs (that's 3 games) for $10 and there is no way in hell BF2 is worth half that.
        BF2 on steam is glitchiest games ever, its full or error messages, for one you cant have steam community (shift + tab) in game enabled just to name one, it gives an error message. Then again I don't like any of the new modern looking games besides CoD MW2, thats why I Quake.
        It's kind of funny that the only modern game that you like is the one that most people hate the most, including myself, because infinity ward pretty much showed they care f**k all about PC gamers. And in many ways, BF2 is worth more. I stopped caring about GTAIV a couple of weeks after I got it, and I have been playing BF2 ever since it came out. It's just as valuable, it's just a matter of what you like. And for 15$ i got BF2 with all of it's expansions and fully upgraded, retail, not steam in the store (Also BF2 is cheaper alone, and you probably should've bought retail, as it was never designed to work with steam in the first place, just sold on it). Not to mention all the mods for BF2. Just like how Quake has basically stayed on my computers from 2000 on. The MP is great, the sp is simple but cool, and there is a wealth of mods.

I could buy Daikatana and Trespasser for 10$ bucks too, doesn't make it worth 10$ just because it's 2 games.
        Last edited by Bloodshot; 03-06-2011, 04:05 PM.

Comment

My copy of BF2 came with 2 mods that are weak as hell. And for you to say CoD single player sucks you don't know what your talking about, Black ops has Hollywood Stars for voice overs Call of Duty: Black Ops (2010) (VG) - Full cast and crew, to me that's what makes a modern single player experience better, not some cheap rip off of the multiplayer version with an enemy counter and no story like.
          This is the last post in this thread I said what I had to For you to compare Daikatana and Trespasser to GTA4 proves your a door nob.

Comment

Thank you for that, I never compared daikatana and tresspasser to GTAIV, i was simply pointing out that i could spend the same price for those two games, but if i don't like either where is the value? And for CoD, i was talking about multiplayer, i was not comparing single player, because that's what people tend to do when the game's focus is MP.

I loved the earlier CoDs, but I could care less about the single player because in the end, It's just one giant rail shooter with no real replay value, though i couldn't say for black ops because it's the first cod where I only tried the MP.

I could continue to debate with you, but I think I'll stop here because your taking my words out of context and eliminating the civility of the discussion by insulting me proves the only other words you deserve from me is a big F you, thank you very much sir.

Comment

Never understood the arguing on games in general. No game is better than another.
              I can take the whole Smash Bros Trilogy and my friends are all divided on which is the best of the 3. Some like the N64 version the bess, some like Gamecube best (Melee) and the Wii's the best (Brawl).
              Who's right? All of them. Games are a matter of preference.
              I hate Modern Warfare 2, but love Black Ops and World at War.
              HOWEVER I did find Black Ops story mode to completely SUCK. The single player was predictable (I caught the "twist" early on) and the enemy placement was poor and your allies AI was completely laughable. I lost track of how many times my group would allow a group of enemies run BETWEEN them and not fire a single shot or even turn to look at them - and yes this was on Vet.
              I do enjoy the game though, however will only be hopping on SP to get the last of the achievements I need to earn.
              However the whole me saying "Black Ops Single Play Sucks" is ONLY my opinion. Doesn't make it correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ooppee View Post
                however the whole me saying "black ops single play sucks" is only my opinion. Doesn't make it correct.
                qft

Comment

Black Ops SP had its ups & downs, but overall it was a great experience for me... I play Black Ops heavily now
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I wasn't interested in this game until I saw that Fault Line trailer. I will definitely buy this game now.

Comment

Working...
                    X