World of Warcraft Banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get tons of Blizzard spam.

I don't play their games online, luckily. That would probably munch the rest of my precious time, so I just mutter "Get thee gone" whenever I walk by the Blizzard stuff in some shop.
    Scout's Journey
    Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

1,5 year ago my WoW account has been banned because it got hacked and hacker was selling gold on my account.I writed mail to Blizz and my account got unbanned and my items restored.

@Grim Warlock
      If you have Blizz account and it has ben banned bacause of hacker fill this:

https://us.battle.net/account/suppor...-recovery.html for US
      https://eu.battle.net/account/suppor...-recovery.html for EU

If you fill this Blizz after few days unban your acc.

Comment

Give up on WoW, play quake. GG.
        Rambo[RuM]
        I support:
        Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
        Qrack - Thank You r00k
        Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
        Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

Why are we voting about WoW crap on a Quake forum??
          Grim, maybe ask your momma to buy you a new copy of WoW??
          OR stop playing the 12y/o MMORPG and play a real gamers game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv5Jvr2Fp48]YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Quake - Main Theme[/ame]
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Why don't you pick up one of Blizzard's Authenticators? You get a unique keycode each time you log in so it makes it difficult if not impossible for someone to hack into your account. My brother is a WoW addict and he swears by this thing.

There's also a free app you can download on a smart phone that does the same thing.

Comment

orrrrr, refer to the post above quadraptors.
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                Why are we voting about WoW crap on a Quake forum??
                Grim, maybe ask your momma to buy you a new copy of WoW??
                OR stop playing the 12y/o MMORPG and play a real gamers game.

YouTube - Nine Inch Nails - Quake - Main Theme
                Why is there a forum called "Other Games" when this is a Quake forum then? And I would play Quake but I just get called Kimp and there's barely any players anyway, Quake II is empty, Quake III Arena has no players, Quake 4 and Enemy Territory Quake Wars have no players and Quake Live has banned me.

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                Why don't you pick up one of Blizzard's Authenticators? You get a unique keycode each time you log in so it makes it difficult if not impossible for someone to hack into your account. My brother is a WoW addict and he swears by this thing.

There's also a free app you can download on a smart phone that does the same thing.
                No, shouldn't even have to. The hacker should just be IP banned, not me.

Comment

How can I help you.

Grape.Murphy, sounds good. See you on DM3again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
                    No, shouldn't even have to. The hacker should just be IP banned, not me.
                    Sadly this is part of security. They ban the account to avoid any further damage. I myself personally like this, if any of my accounts were compromised - I'd want it locked (banned) from being used and then manually reactivate it. Strict security is better than none at all.
                    The other part too, how are they to know that the hacker isn't you? I (sadly) know of some people who have taken their laptop on vacation and played WoW (meaning a ip from a different country).

Comment

But my account wasn't LOCKED it was BANNED and they're saying they're going to PERMANENTLY BAN MY ACCOUNT if I don't stop this hacker. They're fucking retarded, they have to stop the hacker, not me.

Comment

Working...
                      X