No announcement yet.

Blood (DOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea if the Blood Launcher also includes this small app, but i can recommend it to all WASD + Mouselook players with Blood, Shadow Warrior, Redneck Rampage, and Duke Nukem3D on Dosbox. I use it mainly for Blood and Redneck, as i play Duke Nukem3D and Shadow Warrior in new engines, but it works great. Be sure to read the readme before usage, it takes some steps to set it up correctly.

BUILD games uses a crappy mouse filter that allows only one axis to be updated at a time. This program removes that limitation.

- Fixes shitty mouse filtering
    - Correctly maps all controls from default CFG file
    - Independently configurable axis sensitivity

bMouse 0.6
    FPS Source Ports

Comment

This game is Hexen and Doom mixed togeather.

Comment

Destruction Derby 2 was a goodgame that is locked away in DOS hell.

Anyone remember playing Skyroad's ? or Laser Wars, that one was awesome
        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 06-07-2011, 09:52 AM.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
          Destruction Derby 2 was a goodgame that is locked away in DOS hell.

Anyone remember playing Skyroad's ? or Laser Wars, that one was awesome
          Whats wrong with DOS

Anyway, you should be able to get DD2 up and running in DOSBox since its fully runnable | playable | supported!!!

Check here for some tips to get it running: link.

I still play DD on DOSBox I have no idea about the games you mentioned, never played them myself. Skyroad looks interesting tho on Mobygames. Maybe i should add it on my games-to-get list.
          FPS Source Ports

Comment

Working...
          X