No announcement yet.

Where to find JDoom/Doomsday....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now it works! Very thanks! Do you use glowing/lightings textures in your Risen3d? I've made work some effects like sparks on plasmagun and halo on torches, but these seems to not work

Comment

Originally posted by IronWarfare View Post
      Now it works! Very thanks! Do you use glowing/lightings textures in your Risen3d? I've made work some effects like sparks on plasmagun and halo on torches, but these seems to not work
      Great to hear that. Only problem is if you want fog for all Doom games you must do what i did, but then add every map from the Doom series in the .ded file which is a lot of work.

The plasmagun sparks i use myself, edited to have less sparks, it was too much in DoomRemake. Halo effects i don't have, but if you have the name of the .ded file i can have a look.

I have attached the .ded files i use myself taken from DoomRemake. Included are the plasma explosion sparks, teleport FX, barrel explosion FX, bloody (more blood which is always good in Doom ).

Glowing/lightning textures you must enable in the Risen3D options, so start up Doom in Risen3D, hit enter or esc to bring up the menu, go to options -> display -> lighting. There you must enable enable glowing textures and floor/ceiling glow on walls.

The effect is not that good compared to what Doomsday does, but i can live with that.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Spinvis; 06-15-2011, 01:48 PM.
      FPS Source Ports

Comment

I've already put fog in all Doom2 maps. Now I'll try your effects. In next days I'll put fog in Doom 1 maps

Comment

Ok, cool, let me know if it works.
          FPS Source Ports

Comment

Working...
          X