Duke3D hrp skins!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke3D hrp skins!

so far my one and only reskin for Eduke32, I have this over at duke4.net but I thought why not stick it in here too, someone might want it! LOL

duke shotgun tweak
    I'm afraid I have no Idea who the original art was created by, sorry

pic

As you can see, it's just a change to the 'duke' symbol on the stock, the old one bugged me for some reason...

anyone got any others? and dont have 'em on duke4.net? the slap 'em in here!

regards
    Latchford

Nice! Thanks osjc!

Comment

Duke crosshair

ok, did this too:

duke crosshair

pic

enjoy... or not
      regards

Latchford

Comment

Very nice, better than the Nuke crosshair I did for the HRP pack

Comment

thanks but its not really anything of my art in there! LOL all i've done is rip off the hrp 'duke' symbol (its ok, they know about it!) and add some transparency, the game resizes and alpha's it for me!

btw, what 'nuke' xhair of yours is this you speak of OoPpEe?

Comment

I had did a Green Nuke logo for a crosshair and posted it in the forums before HRP really took off. They easily could of removed it since then, not sure lol. All I know is I am in the credits and the crosshair is all I remember posting lmao.

Comment

duke shotshell

thats pretty funny OoPpEe!

anyway, new stuff for duke, a new shell to complement the shotgun!
              not that I don't appreciate the original work on the shotshell, but I have edited it further to include dukes signature radiation symbol.

lock and load me
              its not a breathtaking sprite job, I know but you all know I don't use photoshop or anything fancy like that...

Why?

well, maybe it was because the original had no writing, or maybe its because the writing on the new one often goes backwards when the shell animates, or maybe its because the current writing says; 'buck and pheasant load' (why are hunting shells being used in a warzone? surely they'd be '00' standard issue kill-shot?), let alone 'winchester' where-as the shell box clearly states; 'Remington' on the side , or maybe its because the shell moves to fast to see the writing clearly anyway.

well, it could just be that it was just all of the above.
              Anyway, with this one, the 'duke' symbol can't really appear backwards when animating and is clear to see even at the breifest of glimpses.

love it or loathe it, your choice!

regards
              Latchford
              Last edited by osjclatchford; 07-14-2011, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X