To everybody who knows me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To everybody who knows me

Yeah this is ArDaMaX, my email for my ArDaMaX account isn't working... (someone cleared my cookies now i dont remember my Login password for quakeone on ArDaMaX so can't get into it... so i have since switched to a gmail account now

so -ArDaMaX- will be the new ID i use here, so everybody knows thanks!

sort of frustrating... to start over... but it happens and thats what i get for using stupid Yahoo in the first place... their security is subpar, so i have been told by many... pretty sure it was a server side problem on their end... nothing i can do about it though, i know for certain none of my machines have any infections... so whatever its cool... glad to be back... thanks all

Originally posted by -ArDaMaX- View Post
    Yeah this is ArDaMaX, my email for my ArDaMaX account isn't working... (someone cleared my cookies now i dont remember my Login password for quakeone on ArDaMaX so can't get into it... so i have since switched to a gmail account now

so -ArDaMaX- will be the new ID i use here, so everybody knows thanks!

sort of frustrating... to start over... but it happens and thats what i get for using stupid Yahoo in the first place... their security is subpar, so i have been told by many... pretty sure it was a server side problem on their end... nothing i can do about it though, i know for certain none of my machines have any infections... so whatever its cool... glad to be back... thanks all
    I am pretty confident that all of your problems can be resolved, you can keep your old login. We can resurrect your old login / anything else you need fixing, like Account Emails swapped out to reflect what you're wanting...
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Oh cool. yea that would be nice, if i could possibly request a new password for my ardamax acc

see i can't get into the yahoo that it's registered to... but i sure could make another gmail if you can possibly connect it to a new email that i make

I tried everything yahoo is so shitty they wont even tell me the full name of my backup email lol which i made like 6 years ago so i dont remember that

but yea if you can Mindz, send me a PM and ya ill give ya the gmail that im using now, its basically the same as my yahoo id was ,just @gmail instead...

if there is a way i could possibly register ArDaMaX to the email that THIS -ArDaMaX- is registered to and then maybe delete this newbie account.. icould go back to just using the original ArDaMaX yep lol

Comment

Or basically yea, if you can swap ArDaMaX's email with the email -ArDaMaX- uses yep that would be perfect i think

then i could easily recover my pass using the gmail that i now use, since ill never be getting back into my yahoo , period lol they wouldnt help

Comment

Plus, not that you're worried im sure, i can prove its me anyway

Talisa and I recently had a nice PM -conversation regarding BLOOD and Brutal Doom

you can confirm that with her personally

Comment

eyup, indeed we did
            are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
            > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
            everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

Working...
            X