No announcement yet.

What clans have you been in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't remember the clans I was in when I first started - but near the end they were:

DCD
    DY
    F8
    POSTAL
    XP (Xtreme Prejudice)

Not sure if anyone even remembers those, especially since they were NetQuake....
    Last edited by Antarius; 03-14-2014, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Antarius View Post
      I can't remember the clans I was in when I first started - but near the end they were:

DY
      POSTAL
      XP (Xtreme Prejudice)

Not sure if anyone even remembers those, especially since they were NetQuake....
      What? Those are awesome clans. I remember POSTAL and XP for sure. Wasn't Da5id and Reptile in POSTAL? And was little dragon and twisted something or other in XP?

I was in AM (Archon's Minions) very briefly.
      And then I was in WA (Western Alliance).

Edit:Just found this: http://www.caligirl.net/album/xtremeprejudice.html

I forgot Unholy was also in XP. Man those were the days before XP and LGD combined to make DR.
      I'm pretty sure I was thinking of Twisted Killer before, I thought he was in XP, if not, I can't remember which clan he was in before DR.
      Last edited by PapaSmurf; 03-13-2014, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
        What? Those are awesome clans. I remember POSTAL and XP for sure. Wasn't Da5id and Reptile in POSTAL? And was little dragon and twisted something or other in XP?

I was in AM (Archon's Minions) very briefly.
        And then I was in WA (Western Alliance).
        Yup, I played Da5id and Reptile in my tryouts for POSTAL. Lost to da5id, beat reptile on dm2 and lost on dm6 if I recall. I was HPB though....

Moved to XP a short while later... And I think Reptile did too. XP was my last clan before quitting playing...

Comment

Do you remember twisted killer? I remember him and Little Dragon being really good, so for some reason I always associate those two together. Was he in XP also?

Comment

Whoa, it's Antarius! You were in that crappy Bloody Massacre clan with me for a short while and then we both went to f8, which was extremely fun because we scrimmaged really good clans while we were in it.
            Last edited by Tremor; 03-13-2014, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor View Post
              Whoa, it's Antarius! You were in that crappy Bloody Massacre clan with me for a short while and then we both went to f8, which was extremely fun because we scrimmaged really good clans while we were in it.
              What's up man!?!?? I couldn't remember F8, but knew there was another "good clan" that we ran around in. I think Grind was in it with us???

How have you been man? Long time no see!

Comment

DY
                POSTAL
                XP (Xtreme Prejudice)

Absolutely. I remember them all.

I am [NP]-Striker- we played all 3 of those clans years back.

EDIT: Was also TK-Priest

Comment

Yup, it's all comin back now haha! Played mostly at kitty1 if I recall...

Comment

Yeah i was eastcoast, but i played as an HPB when i had ISDN-128k connection to westcoast. I was the only EastCoast player in TK as an HPB playing against LPB''s i miss those day's for sure. Good to see you around.

Comment

Yup, with you on the HPB thing. I only ran a 33.6 and later a 56k. Was always a 190-250 ping'er.

Good times for sure. I don't play anything these days - real life happened. Too much work.

Comment

I played at kitty1 almost every day between 97 and 98

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
                          I played at kitty1 almost every day between 97 and 98
                          Nice. Then you probably remember the days of Unholy, Frick, B2, Grind, Myself, (all in different clans throughout the years), Tremor, HandiMan, all the XBN guys, a lot of the XP guys and POSTAL guys all playing there....

Seemed like Kitty1 during the day played DM3 all freaking day and at night I was pretty much a DM2 fan. Never liked DM6 much, and DM4 was a close second.

That reminds me, I think the first "clan" I was in was DcD, Grind and I were in it along with some other friends that we had learned to play with way back in the beginning. We moved on and I think the core group (correct me if I'm wrong, Tremor), moved on to F8 and ran amuck there for a while until we kind of went our separate ways. POST, XP, XBN, etc. etc.

Comment

Yeah, I definitely remember those guys. I played with frick a lot. While, I did play on their crmod server quite a bit, I was referring to playing on their ffa server on a daily basis. My favorite map is dm6, and I would 1v1 on that map a ton. I know I've dueled against orion, da5id, unholy, and frick.

Do you remember haplo or retrop?

Comment

Yup, with you on the HPB thing. I only ran a 33.6 and later a 56k. Was always a 190-250 ping'er.

Good times for sure. I don't play anything these days - real life happened. Too much work.
                              Same here for work and life man. I am only on every other weekend like right now. I am a truck driver so i am gone for 10 day's then home for 4. I get on mostly at night after my daughter goes to sleep. I rarely game myself these days. I play a bit of GTA 4, Counterstrike and Quake when i get free time.

Comment

Ah, yes. Grown up life. Same here - I work four 12 hour nightshifts a week. Gives the wife and I a comfortable living though.

Papa, I think I remember Haplo, but not retrop.

Comment

Working...
                                X