Clear All

RuM for life, son.

How's that belly-hook-in-3wave-match-mode-thingie-plz coming, r00k? PLZ

Also, need moar shmack runez
    PanterA-RuM - chase_active 1 - Panix!

Comment

Originally posted by Panix View Post
      How's that belly-hook-in-3wave-match-mode-thingie-plz coming, r00k? PLZ
      u like runequake cause the gummy bears that play there are in fruity colors.

The "off-hand" hook, aka bellyhook (named because the actual hook model emits from the players midsection, not the extended arm)
      is weak, because it does not limit your weapon selection to the hook.

Contrary to normal ctf, you cannot have a weapon in hand, while hooking.

oh i forgot i was/am in Bizarro. My last clan until everyone went their ways
      Last edited by R00k; 05-04-2014, 07:54 PM.
      www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
        u like runequake cause the gummy bears that play there are in fruity colors.

The "off-hand" hook, aka bellyhook (named because the actual hook model emits from the players midsection, not the extended arm)
        is weak, because it does not limit your weapon selection to the hook.

Contrary to normal ctf, you cannot have a weapon in hand, while hooking.

oh i forgot i was/am in Bizarro. My last clan until everyone went their ways
        Monkey and Evade are usually on GameSurge ;P
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

NFA, Seven, Dvs, Inf.., ES, is....., al!, kp?, sQ, exl, ex, !, v.07, 3g, rev, SiR
          and 100 others who knows

Current clan: Lurkin
          Clan Leader: Lurker
          Job: Lurking

Comment

My first clan was [MiA] aka Missing in Action. It was one of the few italian clans that didn't moved to QW when it was released that with some other clans populated italian servers and, when 56k modems allowed it, also some european ones. We had some good times but the best times started when me and Raistlin decided to left [MiA] and started [QUAD] clan in early 2000. 14 years later we are still active, mostly on LAN parties in recent years, but you can spot some of my clan mates online time to time!

Latest QView server list

Comment

Originally posted by Arkon View Post
              My first clan was [MiA] aka Missing in Action. It was one of the few italian clans that didn't moved to QW when it was released that with some other clans populated italian servers and, when 56k modems allowed it, also some european ones. We had some good times but the best times started when me and Raistlin decided to left [MiA] and started [QUAD] clan in early 2000. 14 years later we are still active, mostly on LAN parties in recent years, but you can spot some of my clan mates online time to time!
              I am assuming those server's are down?
              QUAD.HOMEPC.IT both ports?

Comment

Servers have been shut down some months ago. Gotta update my signature. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Latest QView server list

Comment

Servers have been shut down some months ago. Gotta update my signature. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
                  No prob. It's not like i would be able to play with the latency to italy anyway, was just curious as to what i pinged.

Comment

Quick update: servers (as homepage!) are up again, still not compatible with proquake server browser (so please don't add them to quakeone server list: I know I should put the machine in DMZ and I'll do that one day or another)

Latest QView server list

Comment

Quick update: servers (as homepage!) are up again, still not compatible with proquake server browser (so please don't add them to quakeone server list: I know I should put the machine in DMZ and I'll do that one day or another)
                      Can't connect to either port.

Comment

proquake server browser?You realize its an uphill battle to recruit italian quakers if you aren't advertising in the appropriate spot

Like here QuakeOne - Quake Servers
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                          proquake server browser?You realize its an uphill battle to recruit italian quakers if you aren't advertising in the appropriate spot

Like here QuakeOne - Quake Servers
                          Can't recruit period if we can't connect to the servers. I would never play there but would come watch if people actually connected and played in that part of the world.

Comment

Sorry, had issues with ubuntu update, now it all works again.

Latest QView server list

Comment

Arkon, we should play some Quake today

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                                Arkon, we should play some Quake today
                                What do you ping to his server? Hurry up cableone!

Comment

Working...
                                X