What clans have you been in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicked_lord View Post
    What do you ping to his server? Hurry up cableone!
    lol most likely better than I did on dialup, so I think I can cope. I was able to get the hang of the 150ms ping @ damage. one foot in front of the other, or tripping will ensue. First gotta get moved brah haha.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Hmm. xUx, x5, U4, CB, Soda, HW, Ori, GI, .x., cM... Im sure there are others, but struggling to remember!

Comment

Originally posted by doc View Post
        Hmm. xUx, x5, U4, CB, Soda, HW, Ori, GI, .x., cM... Im sure there are others, but struggling to remember!
        hey hey whatcha know bro! What's up, ready to get back into some NQCA ?? Q1 Team DeathMatch? CTF? Welcome back regaurdless!
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Been doing some Qlive... blegh. Is there anything active in Q1 right now? Good to see familiar faces!

Comment

Most definitely, but typically it involves someone sitting on a server waiting for someone to notice that someon sitting on the server. If you got the time to do the crime, I'm sitting on cax.quakeitup.com right now!

dust off your RL/LG and come get some

Comment

I was once in a clan called "MCD" meaning McRonald Donald. No joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerolf View Post
                I was once in a clan called "MCD" meaning McRonald Donald. No joke.
                Did you get a toy with that kids meal?

Comment

I got a few bags of frags with my meals but nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerolf View Post
                    I got a few bags of frags with my meals but nothing else.
                    Better then nothing!

Comment

Working...
                    X