Romero or J. Romero ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romero or J. Romero ?

It happend I found this Today... interesting / fake / Mom again / Mindz / you!

I guess J. Romero is / was around already but who knows.

if you want to be sure, you can try asking the man himself through his twitter/facebook or such if that is actually him or not.

if it is really him, that would be kinda cool
    are you curious about what all there is out there in terms of HD content for quake?
    > then make sure to check out my 'definitive' HD replacement content thread! <
    everything that is out there for quake and both mission-packs, compiled into one massive thread

Comment

I won't receive a reply... I'm more willing to try with Brenda anyway... more my taste!

Comment

lol. Mark's awful sure he won't receive a reply, I do believe thats a clear indication. Who know's, I know who can know.I'll ask ye who can know tomorrow when ye who knows can let me know,what he knows! Mark probably knows.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Don't get too excited yet... and btw... tell me what you smoke... haha!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
            I won't receive a reply... I'm more willing to try with Brenda anyway... more my taste!
            YES,I know you are more into women. I wouldn't be suprised that you'd be more willing to try with Brenda Romero. I think John Romero could take you brah! Not out to lunch either!

If I was the average man I'd smoke your ass for being so giddy about my wife, but I'm not a jealous man,especially not over the internet and a crowd I consider an extension of my family.

Mad brah? Nahhh, she IS MrSMindz after all.

ZING!
            Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 08-22-2014, 09:57 PM.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Gothic Candy got the sweetest voice I ever heard... and I've heard plenty!

Comment

Originally posted by Mom View Post
                Gothic Candy got the sweetest voice I ever heard... and I've heard plenty!
                It's called a audio/phone voice,all women got them. You couldn't have spoken to many women IRL + on the phone, you'd notice this if you did.

She tried telling you this but I think you was too busy tripping over yourself that you was chatting with MrsMindz to catch that part.

Let me explain, when I'm talking to MrsMindz she does not sound like what you,Zop,etc heard. Put her on a phone or a mic,and it becomes more feminine. lol.....

Maybe since I dont have tits and the such you'll actually acknowledge what she was trying to tell you,this time around.
                Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 08-22-2014, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Off topic

OFF TOPIC
                  Last edited by Mom; 08-30-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

It's not someone dicking around...

Comment

Working...
                    X