saying hi:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saying hi:)

Well since playing this game a lot with lots of you, I'd thought I'd finally check into the Quake Hotel, which we enter but we never want to leave (because it's so much funn lol). But anyway, it's not letting me add a pic or say something in my profile.

Thank you to everyone that I played with and helped with all game related issues and new things to learn
    The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Welcome welcome!

You can't add a pic or anything until you have 10 posts or something like that. So get browsing them forums!

I'll shoot you a FR

Comment

oh ok, thanks...hehe
      nice to see you pie face

Comment

You too. Hope to see you around on shmack, but I've started school for the year, so I have less time to quake

Comment

Hi Gem
          Welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your stay just don't feed the trolls ;-)
          Kind regards
          Monty (aka hpb on shmack )
          Mr.Burns
          "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
          WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
          Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

hey Monty, nice to see you, nice going with the ffany servers, lots of fun with the custom maps

Comment

To be honest I can't take credit for the servers as Polarite [all hail] is the one who deserves the credit. I just help out where I can
              Mr.Burns
              "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
              WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
              Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Welcome Gem! Always nice to see new faces here.

Comment

Thanks and speaking of faces, very nice and funny avatar you got there

Comment

Originally posted by Gem View Post
                    Thanks and speaking of faces, very nice and funny avatar you got there
                    I heard someone was impersonating you recently. I also heard that person got banned.

zoinks!

Check your friend requests I shot you one =P
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      I heard someone was impersonating you recently. I also heard that person got banned.

zoinks!

Check your friend requests I shot you one =P
                      Err, I'm such a forum noob lol. Took me a bit to learn to quote.. lol

Yes, it was such a bad experience because I'm nice to people and this person, was playing under my name (for a long time) and acting badly towards others. Even using my clothing color, ugghh...

Anyway I just chanced to catch it, while browsing the servers -without intending to play at the time.

It was also one of the reasons I wanted to sign up, because several Quakers stood up for me and I felt I had a real backing

oh and I already added you, I'm not sure if it shows on your end but to me it shows you are friend - again I'm pretty new to how the forum works ..

Comment

Originally posted by Gem View Post
                        Err, I'm such a forum noob lol. Took me a bit to learn to quote.. lol

Yes, it was such a bad experience because I'm nice to people and this person, was playing under my name (for a long time) and acting badly towards others. Even using my clothing color, ugghh...

Anyway I just chanced to catch it, while browsing the servers -without intending to play at the time.

It was also one of the reasons I wanted to sign up, because several Quakers stood up for me and I felt I had a real backing

oh and I already added you, I'm not sure if it shows on your end but to me it shows you are friend - again I'm pretty new to how the forum works ..
                        It's easy you'll get the hang of it I'm really sad to hear you was victim to that nonsense, thats a problem. Another problem is that person should actually be exposed and put on display for being an asshat. Likelihood of that happening? Pretty slim, but I have an idea let me go check something
                        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

No dice, couldn't figure it out.

Comment

lol well anyway, are there any new games to play for the computer? I got gta 5 but don't got the space for it yet lol and I been playing the Quake maps from Quaddicted, here from this site.. I could probably search online but I'm always looking for a quake type, action/exploration games to play. I heard fallout 4 is coming out soon, but I want something more cheery and I already played Skyrim lol

Comment

well now I got 11 posts and it still won't let me edit profile, lol strange

Comment

Working...
                              X