No announcement yet.

Best Quake Player Ever Per Game Type?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember Gohan Probably him as far as Runequake. I don't know any of the recent players or any of the other game types, so eh.

Am I posting on a thread necro? I don't know how fast things move here anymore.

Comment

I'm the best Quake player ever in ALL types. I know what you are thinking "WTF R U TALKING ABOUT!?"

I'm talking about the fact that I've died about 40 umptillion times and I keep coming back to life . None of you have successfully killed me dead forever. You do not mess with The Jeff
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

rook, kimp, armor attack,

Comment

Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
          I've died about 40 umptillion times and I keep coming back to life
          So were all of us Quake players all around the world. Your point being ...?

Comment

My point being that I suck. relax...

Oops, why am I entertaining you? I only have 4033 posts, 182 positive reps, my own rank, 24 friends and 5 years on you here.

You're like 25 posts above dog rank. Go fetch :throws gib:
            Last edited by MadGypsy; 05-04-2016, 02:43 AM.
            http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

I really wish I could "like" posts in this forum. Hm. Is that possible with modern forum management software? Or is there something like a patent covering likes from FB or something?

Comment

i dont even count rune quake as a mod. it the autistic version of quake.

DM/ctf/ca/ra only lol

Comment

Originally posted by boshthegreat View Post
                  i dont even count rune quake as a mod. It the autistic version of quake.

Dm/ctf/ca/ra only lol
                  100%
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                  Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Quake one was my first.. maybe that's why I'm browsing this forum for memories heh..

Anyways I only played Clan Arena for a few years, thinking 2008 was the last year I played. I did a quick search of my name and of course I see the posts about being banned or the accusations of being a cheater (aim bot) -- which was one of the reasons I took a long break from playing FPS games.. (yes I had the same problem in counter-strike too).

When thinking back there are only a few names that actually come to mind..

Rampage is probably my #1 pick because out of all the people I played against (some were very good) he was the most consistently difficult player I encountered, one mistake and you'd be dead.

Other players that come to mind as being very good are: Krix, Turtlevan, Bosh, and WhySee (My Brother).

I reminisce about the old times when me and my brother were playing... I do miss playing

Comment

basy come play ctf on sundays

Comment

Aw, man, best QWTF player doesn't come up as one of the questions? Lame. Although you can't really pick one "best" QWTF player because, being a class-based game, you could pick many players, each of which is best at one class.

Comment

Nobody could use the 3wave hook better than Vis, Crackdog, and myself. My 2 cents.
                          uakene.com

Comment

Nobody could capture a flag faster than us 3. Period.
                            uakene.com

Comment

i tried.
                              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Ha, I know this is a necro bump but wow was I full of myself. O_O

Still think my lists, sans me as I don't think I was ever /that/ elite, are solid though.

Comment

Working...
                                X