Best Quake Player Ever Per Game Type?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gem View Post
    the era doesn't have to end, all it takes is keeping the servers open and some promotion

lets not forget this is a historic game.. one of a kind, and a faded shadow of quakelive, in terms of popularity and its relation..... quake to quakelive for mp action

but it doesnt have to be, it's all about the popularity of it and maybe it will pick up more we all know here how much we love quake

you can play madalin stunt cars 2 for free on PC.
    i just saw around 5 new players on shmack..... awesome!

In the past decade, for CTF I'd have to say Visine-HDZ, second would be a close tie between muller, bosh, powerzord...etc

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
      In the past decade, for CTF I'd have to say Visine-HDZ, second would be a close tie between muller, bosh, powerzord...etc
      ^^

wtf??

Comment

Post 08' CTF:
        Crackdog was consistently carrying teams on his back and always picking the weakest player on server first.
        He'd win on a steady map rotation with good decisions and adaptive intelligent strategy.

Tal would plug his brain directly into the quake matrix and pull off freaky inhuman shit. Also able to carry a team on a variety of maps.

Vis: didn't see him play much but I know hes up there.

Best 100 meter grappling dash:
        Frenzy. This is by far the most important and respected skillset in Quake.

Comment

Originally posted by Stung View Post
          Ha, I know this is a necro bump but wow was I full of myself. O_O

Still think my lists, sans me as I don't think I was ever /that/ elite, are solid though.
          I remember you Sting, you should come out and play some games. Come to the Discord at least. It's in the sidebar.

Comment

Originally posted by lunatichigh View Post
            Post 08' CTF:
            Crackdog was consistently carrying teams on his back and always picking the weakest player on server first.
            He'd win on a steady map rotation with good decisions and adaptive intelligent strategy.

Tal would plug his brain directly into the quake matrix and pull off freaky inhuman shit. Also able to carry a team on a variety of maps.

Vis: didn't see him play much but I know hes up there.

Best 100 meter grappling dash:
            Frenzy. This is by far the most important and respected skillset in Quake.

Lun we are still playing games. Come to the Discord, I tried to email you but wasn't able to get through. CD is not the best these days

Comment

Originally posted by b4sy View Post
              Quake one was my first.. maybe that's why I'm browsing this forum for memories heh..

Anyways I only played Clan Arena for a few years, thinking 2008 was the last year I played. I did a quick search of my name and of course I see the posts about being banned or the accusations of being a cheater (aim bot) -- which was one of the reasons I took a long break from playing FPS games.. (yes I had the same problem in counter-strike too).

When thinking back there are only a few names that actually come to mind..

Rampage is probably my #1 pick because out of all the people I played against (some were very good) he was the most consistently difficult player I encountered, one mistake and you'd be dead.

Other players that come to mind as being very good are: Krix, Turtlevan, Bosh, and WhySee (My Brother).

I reminisce about the old times when me and my brother were playing... I do miss playing
              I remember you basy and your brother rambo . We still play. Come to the Discord and chat with the rest of us from the old days.

Comment

Working...
              X