Dopa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

QRP add-on for Dopa!

There are some 24bit textures missing when playing Dopa and using the QRP texture packs.
    Here is a pk3 file you can just put in the dopa game folder to fix this.
    plat_top18 and plat_top10 are the added textures as well as one additional "fixed" texture (light1_2).
    – Moon[Drunk]'s Quake Graphics
    – Quake Revitalization/Retexturing Project

Comment

Map Sources:
      https://twitter.com/SimsOCallaghan/s...69871931961345

Comment

I almost missed this.

Thanks for this great contribution Machine Games!

Comment

thanks moondrunk i have not made it that far in dopa. its nice to have a fix before i have the issue.

Comment

(Sorry for the crossposting with the func_ forums, seems like nobody noticed my question there).

I just noticed Dopa seems to expose polygons with SURF_UNDERWATER flag set in areas outside of water. This can be noticed when the demos are playing. I have never noticed this before in the Vanilla episode or the Mission Packs. Is this a common occurrence in mods, or is it just Dopa?

I'm asking this because, if it's common, then I might need to rethink a bit my optimizing strategy for my ports.

Comment

Someone mentioned there was a new Quake1 episode, and I was shocked to find it was basically true (depends on what you think about developer companies owning multiple developer branches). So this message is a reminder to anyone else who missed it like me.

Comment

Working...
              X