No announcement yet.

"Future vs. Fantasy" was recently featured on Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a good mod, will try it out someday!

Comment

We had a pretty good game tonight, full server at one point running custom maps! We run the ikspq series, Terra series and dopa series in one big mashup episode.
      e|------------------------0---------------
      B|---------------0^1----------------1----
      G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
      D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
      A|---------------0------------------------
      E|----------------------------------------

Comment

It's fun to try something a little different in Quake as it keeps it fresh. It was good fun (if a little confusing) playing with you guys the other night on the New York server. My thanks to the sporting player who had his work cut out trying to keep me from regularly flatlining by supplying me with almost constant health and armour. One day I'm sure I'll get the hang of it and stop exploding every 3 or 4 seconds. Those kamikazee zombie's are tricky little blighters !

Kind regards

Monty
        Last edited by Mr.Burns; 10-06-2016, 01:19 AM.
        Mr.Burns
        "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
        WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
        Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Okay,so I wanted to think out loud about FvF

I can't look at a group 4 or 5 of Quakers @FvF/RQuakeCOOP, or some form of cooperative mode server,and not automatically consider showing up and enjoying my very own team game starring everyone else as the other team.
          Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-03-2016, 06:43 AM.
          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

To Monty: Cheers. Glad you had fun.

To Mindz: The Joao is strong in this one.

Of course, you know, FvF does have a team-based mode. It's called Gunter and the monsters vs. all of the players.

Nah. It's called Purge. It's sort of a king-of-the-hill or defend-the-castle style of gameplay, and it's vote-able...

Comment

Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
              To Monty: Cheers. Glad you had fun.

To Mindz: The Joao is strong in this one.

Of course, you know, FvF does have a team-based mode. It's called Gunter and the monsters vs. all of the players.

Nah. It's called Purge. It's sort of a king-of-the-hill or defend-the-castle style of gameplay, and it's vote-able...
              My main issue with FvF is way to much frill. It's nice to be able to play team games, I see shit poppin off @ quake.crmod.com:26010
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I started playing a few days ago and now I'm hooked. I wish there were more people playing so I could fully appreciate it how it was in the beginning, but that's really a pipe dream on a long list of positives. Plus the server called me god, so that's pretty neat.

YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT...

Comment

I play as much as I can. I have work, so I can't always be on. Hopefully more work in the coming months... gotta get dat overtime

Comment

Sunday Night FvF now boarding at fvf.servequake.com

If you need to download the maps (or want to grab the optional files like models w/ new skins), visit http://www.fvfonline.com

Comment

By the time I was able to come online about Midnight everyone had already been long gone. Reminded me of the last time I played FvF online circa 200X..lol.

I'll check back some other time, off to play Zandronum online with some fellow Doomers. I can find those any time of the day.

Comment

We have games all the time... Sunday night is just "the" night. Players who don't/can't come around often try to make it there on Sundays.

Comment

ORL maps on FvF!

Hey guys,

We're gonna try out the old ORL maps for Sunday Night FvF tonight (starting now).

Download them below if you want to join!

https://www.quaddicted.com/filebase/orlmaps.zip

Comment

About to play the FvF registered maps from '97 on the FvF server if anyone wants to hop in:

fvf.servequake.com

download the maps first at Custom Map Pack Suggestions? - Future vs Fantasy Quake

Comment

We're gonna play Episode 2 of the registered maps next Sunday, 7:30 central.

http://www.fvfonline.com/forum/viewt...p?p=6417#p6417

Comment

Just a reminder this is happening tomorrow night.

Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
                                We're gonna play Episode 2 of the registered maps next Sunday, 7:30 central.

Custom Map Pack Suggestions? - Future vs Fantasy Quake

Comment

Working...
                                X