sbdm videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sbdm videos

By request, here is some gameplay from my sbdm mod. These are on Youtube.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3maG4vgOejc"]Demo 1[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50NhYE6xmAM"]Demo 2[/ame]

Enjoy

I'm digging the centerprint names!
    'Replacement Player Models' Project

Comment

LOL... I had a moment of lysdexia, saw the title of this thread and thought "you can't post that shit here..."

ooops. It had all the right letters. Sadism, Bondage, Domination & Masochism.
      http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
        ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

^lol

Those were pretty cool videos (but a bit dark), you're also quite skilled. You should pop by Shmack or wherever there are online players, we ...could...always... use... more lol
          The gemstone of gaming is Quake, so load it up and play some

Comment

Originally posted by Gem View Post
            ^lol

Those were pretty cool videos (but a bit dark), you're also quite skilled. You should pop by Shmack or wherever there are online players, we ...could...always... use... more lol
            I play occasionally on shmack.

To be honest, the first demo was not my best play, I was doing horrible. Still, fun game.

And yes, the vids are a bit dark. I will boost the brightness next time.

Comment

Yeah, it looks like you have some good skills there.
              Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Great, nice BDSM videos!

Comment

OK, looks like BDSM is now the community's officially adopted nickname of your mod!
                  ♪ I'm skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain, just skiiiiiiinnin' in the pain ♪
                  ♪ What a glorious feelin' I'm haaaaaaappy again ♪

Comment

Kinky.....

But I would like to try and refocus this thread away from poking fun at the name of this mod, and ask that people try and share constructive criticism. Special Bomb has worked very hard on this mod so far and spent many hours testing it.

Personally, I love this mod so far. It adds a whole new element to the game, and I see an opportunity for some crazy custom maps to spawn and utilise it.

I am very happy that I have been able to partake in test so far and look forward to continuing!

Keep up to good work!

Comment

Working...
                    X