Admin Abuse? I think not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin Abuse? I think not.

Okay, so recently, I kicked West from the bomber server, due to his lack of caring for others, ruining gameplay with his constant downtalk, etc. Now, as I understand, moving gameplay along in a positive direction is one of the duties of an admin. I have never once kicked anybody because of a personal vendetta, nor will I in the future. I've only ever kicked two people off of the bomber server. So Mindz, you need not come to me asking me why I'm abusing admin just because West happens to be in your clan. Let him come talk to me if he feels I was abusing admin, rather than send you my way. Most of you players have seen me on bomber, and I sit there and deal with negativity all day. Baker has seen me... my self-control is very good. I don't just kick people because they call me a ***, or something along those lines. I only kick when need be. So for West, Vibe, and Mindz, I'm sorry to you guys, but I have never abused my admin abilities at bomber. And plenty of people can vouch for this. Worry about yourself, not others.

This happened awhile back, Phocus (who runs chi.nailed.org) asked me to kick JJ off the server, once I did at a later point, Mindz ran to phocus saying that I was abusing admin. If you ask me, I just think Mindz didn't like the fact that I had admin there. Oh well. Mindz you are more or less a newbie to the CA scene, but all in all, it's nice to have you around. Just stop trying to cause drama that's not necessary. I will not reply to anything else on this thread unless it's a positive note. Thanks for reading everybody. Quake On!
    uakene.com

You gotta do what you gotta do. Being an admin already means you're going to have to deal with a lot of shit. Best of luck for you in the future.

Much love!

Comment

I have a whole shitlist that deserves to be banned

Damn why are my images not working in my posts? I wanted to show my shitlist!

QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Frenzy View Post
        Okay, so recently, I kicked West from the bomber server, due to his lack of caring for others, ruining gameplay with his constant downtalk, etc. Now, as I understand, moving gameplay along in a positive direction is one of the duties of an admin. I have never once kicked anybody because of a personal vendetta, nor will I in the future. I've only ever kicked two people off of the bomber server. So Mindz, you need not come to me asking me why I'm abusing admin just because West happens to be in your clan. Let him come talk to me if he feels I was abusing admin, rather than send you my way. Most of you players have seen me on bomber, and I sit there and deal with negativity all day. Baker has seen me... my self-control is very good. I don't just kick people because they call me a ***, or something along those lines. I only kick when need be. So for West, Vibe, and Mindz, I'm sorry to you guys, but I have never abused my admin abilities at bomber. And plenty of people can vouch for this. Worry about yourself, not others.

This happened awhile back, Phocus (who runs chi.nailed.org) asked me to kick JJ off the server, once I did at a later point, Mindz ran to phocus saying that I was abusing admin. If you ask me, I just think Mindz didn't like the fact that I had admin there. Oh well. Mindz you are more or less a newbie to the CA scene, but all in all, it's nice to have you around. Just stop trying to cause drama that's not necessary. I will not reply to anything else on this thread unless it's a positive note. Thanks for reading everybody. Quake On!

Get your facts straight Omicron ran to phocus and complained about you abusing admin at Chi,why in the world would I care about you kicking JJ? I endorse JJ being kicked,he's the biggest douchebag in quake today,and the only reason I endorse it is because he deserves it 99.999% of the time,like tonite he was wearing a KP tag,and running his mouth as usual.

Frenzy,there is a vote kick command inside the CAx mod and it should be used in cases of "potty mouth" behaviour instead of admin-kicking or banning.

West didnt ask me to come complain to you,I did it on my own,if you had kicked/banned any othe player for potty mouth I would have done the same thing.Yours and West's differences are your problems,not mine.No,I dont suck west's dick,thats his GF's job

Shit-Talk , and in general "Potty Mouth" behaviour is not a reason for kicking or banning anyone.

~mindzy
        Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-14-2006, 12:08 AM.
        Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

crying? there's no crying in quake! haha

Comment

Contradiction

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
            he's the biggest douchebag in quake today,and the only reason I endorse it is because he deserves it 99.999% of the time,like tonite he was wearing a KP tag,and running his mouth as usual.
            This right here, is not a reason to kick or ban anybody, if somebody else was an admin, and he had a KP tag on, they would do nothing about it. But because you are in KP, and he had the tag on, that gives you reason to kick him? No, players try to get on people's nerves, you just need the willpower to ignore it. Obviously, you would be the one with the abuse of admin. Thanks for your time and your post mindz, but you do nothing but prove yourself wrong.
            uakene.com

Comment

I'm pretty much against the idea of kicking/banning folks in quake for any other reason than cheating. You arent forced to listen to the idiot, and everyone knows ignoring them is the best way to get rid of them.
              "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Phenom wrote:

Damn why are my images not working in my posts? I wanted to show my shitlist!
                The shitlist image IS working...but it's too small!

Comment

Working...
                X