Hideo where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hideo where are you?

Seriously. Watch some of the footage from the war at www.liveleak.com Hopefully he's back home and met some girl or something.

I guess if I just came back from a bloody war, the last thing i'd want to do is get online and kill people. Maybe i would.
    Chuck

I personally think it is very unusual that Hideo has not stopped in anywhere and said "hi" in the last 2 years. Almost everyone does that --- Wulf, Gohan, Quazy, WeirdQ, Ronin, Bro, etc.

In otherwords, well ... I don't think Hideo is alive.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! =(

(whos hideo)
      and
      whos to say he doesnt have a woman,and she said no more Quaking with the boys!
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

well chuck or baker, if u know his real name, u can look him up in the mortuaries to check if he is alive or not, i havent been following much of the news so i cant say but i dont think A LOT of soldiers died over there...

he probably still alive. let's be optimistic.

Comment

On a not so somber note. I hear they brain wash you. Like the only thing your allowed to play/..use? is americas army and when you get back. The only thing you ever wanna play is americas army.

freedom...yeah right

Comment

Yea I'd like to see the old War around here. He left just when i was getting better at the game he'd of been fun to play since he was a very good hpb too.

Bam

Comment

warlock? i saw him at shmack yesterday
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Warlock isn't War/Hideo. Hideo was a NYGMA super-HPB, just like Quazy had been (Quazy frequently plays today under many aliases, has 50 ping and brings the pain.).
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Hideo was big on FvF.
                  Such a nuisance with a sniper rifle, esp. when you checked his ping (twice)

Comment

War is was the HPB master back in the day. He used only his keyboard to slaughter, pretty impressive!

Comment

lets think here. what are the chances he's died in these wars? about 4000/300,000 --> 1/75. what are the chances hes switched games? large

Comment

Working...
                      X