Frenzy Pretends To Be His Brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenzy Pretends To Be His Brother

Frenzy joined EXL as Skillet and pretends that he is his own brother. Cute!

SNS Mr. Green: bullshit that's frenzy
    SNS Mr. Green: yes
    EXL Skillet: im skillet
    EXL Skillet: u dumbass
    EXL Skillet: frenzy is my brother
    SNS Mr. Green: it's dave and frenzy
    EXL Skillet: gg
    SNS Mr. Green: gg
    EXL Skillet: 3v3 now?
    EXL Skillet: des
    EXL Skillet: u playing?
    EXL Skillet: dong who r u?
    EXL Skillet: bryant
    EXL Skillet: u in sns
    EXL Skillet: ?
    EXL Skillet: 3v3
    SNS Mr. Green: i'll sit!
    EXL Skillet: 4v4
    EXL Skillet: ?
    EXL Skillet: 4v4?
    SNS Mr. Green: or 4 v 4
    EXL Skillet: 4's
    EXL Skillet: ouch
    SNS Mr. Green: hehe
    EXL Skillet: 3's
    EXL Skillet: !
    EXL Skillet: ns
    EXL Skillet: .
    EXL Skillet: true
    EXL Skillet: breath *****
    EXL Skillet: ;o
    EXL Skillet: gt
    EXL Skillet: bah
    SNS Mr. Green: k
    EXL Skillet: bahj
    EXL Skillet: hopped right in to it
    SNS Mr. Green: frenzy finally figured out how to
    SNS Mr. Green: join exl and stay in tu
    EXL Skillet: lol
    EXL Skillet: im not frenzy u homo
    SNS Mr. Green: you are frenzy
    EXL Skillet: lol
    EXL Skillet: www.myspace.com/dond20
    EXL Skillet: thats me
    EXL Skillet: www.myspace.com/unseenfromctf
    EXL Skillet: ctd
    EXL Skillet: thats frenzy
    EXL Skillet: u homo
    SNS Mr. Green: saying homo doesn't make u not frenzy
    EXL Skillet: u callin me frenzy
    EXL Skillet: still dont make u good
    EXL Skillet: u still suck ;/
    SNS Mr. Green: ggs
    SNS Mr. Green: cya frenzy
    EXL Skillet: gg's
    Some of us have seen this before where someone makes up a pretend brother/sister or a pretend friend.

Usually it goes like this: they hang tough with the lie, they keep hanging tough, then they end up busted and finally admit it.

We can skip to that last part because I watched Skillet play and there was no doubt it was Frenzy including all of the "mannerisms" he does during a match.

Furthermore, he had the gall to tell Spooker he wanted to join TU for RQ but was EXL for Life for CA.

This sort of thing doesn't surprise me from Frenzy, which is why I felt perfectly justified in being very skeptical when Frenzy joined TU and suspected it was just to participate in a single match.

I will say that Frenzy surprised me by staying in TU for longer than I ever thought. A month or maybe 2.

And I'm sure the next post will be Frenzy pointing to some myspace page or what not. Frenzy may have a brother, I dunno and I don't care. Skillet was Frenzy.

/Wasn't born yesterday
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

pwnt

Comment

Lol!
      'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
      someone to hear your prayers
      someone who cares
      your own... personal... Shambie
      someone whos there

Comment

So you think he "pretends" 24/7?

on IRC:

<skil`et> i wont be able to play vs tu
        <skil`et> chad will have to play for them
        <skil`et> we only got 1 computer

I'm sorry Baker but your "claim" is ridiculous.

Comment

Oh wait. I didn't do that right. AHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAH!!!

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!

oh shit!

AHAHAAHAHHHHAAHAHAHAAA!!

Clan TU

someone who cares
          someone whos there

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
            So you think he "pretends" 24/7?

on IRC:

<skil`et> i wont be able to play vs tu
            <skil`et> chad will have to play for them
            <skil`et> we only got 1 computer

I'm sorry Baker but your "claim" is ridiculous.
            I said I wasn't born yesterday. I didn't say you weren't

Wow! They can't play at the same time because they only have 1 computer? Really? Ya think? What a surprise!

Remember, this is the guy who will sit still for 5 minutes camping and the same guy who hijacked the rage.quakeone.com server for about 24 hours.

He also showed up @ Rage and made up something about a scheduled match between SNS and EXL and pressured us into it, although I won't complain because I enjoyed that even though we got totally smoked in the first game and mostly in the 2nd one too.

Frenzy should be a used car salesman, he does have talents and a sense of humor.
            Last edited by Baker; 02-28-2007, 09:18 PM.
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

lol @ quad

Comment

k.. baker if you where around many years ago, skillet was around as well. skillet is only on when frenzy is at work.. which is normally 4-9 or sometimes 10 and frenzy is on the rest of the time.. frenzy needs to work to pay the bills, and since hes gone to work during that time period it would make sense that skillet would be on while frenzy is at work.
                skillet is old school.

Comment

I do not choose any sides of this thread because I was not there so I shall not share bias. What I observed in every conversation I had with Frenzy though was that he was either alone or with his daughter. But I only chatted with Frenzy for a month or two so my observations aren't 100%.

Comment

ive had much interaction with both of them, and their story has held up consistently throughout a very broad and complicated range of interactions, so complicated in fact that it could not be 1 man keeping 2 stories straight. Consistency is the best test of truth.
                    Skillet is good but he's no frenzy. He is a lot more easy going too. If i didnt believe, with good reason, that they are 2 different people, why would i try to get Skillet to join TU, when frenzy is already in. btw, frenzy has been in TU for 4-5 months, not 1-2

edit: wait why am i trying to convince baker of this. thats ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRocker View Post
                      k.. baker if you where around many years ago, skillet was around as well. skillet is only on when frenzy is at work.. which is normally 4-9 or sometimes 10 and frenzy is on the rest of the time.. frenzy needs to work to pay the bills, and since hes gone to work during that time period it would make sense that skillet would be on while frenzy is at work.
                      skillet is old school.
                      I don't doubt that there could have been a player named Skillet who was Frenzy's brother (I probably was not around back then, I only started playing regularly in 2002).

Doesn't change the fact it was Frenzy playing to the core, including jiggering the axe back and forth and doing his little dance and the other little Frenzyisms.

Comment

Rofl well if Frenzy WAS Skillet he'd be a damn good actor!

But yeah everyone exept for you knows that Skillet is his bro, so you can cut the detective act.

Comment

Skillet travels around pressure washing water towers across the US I believe. So he's gone a lot which is why you don't see him much. Good guy.

Clan TU

someone who cares
                          someone whos there

Comment

Haha, Shaggy and Scooby are a lot quicker than you guys

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                              Rofl well if Frenzy WAS Skillet he'd be a damn good actor!
                              Baker said that it was just that time tonight that he suspected Frenzy was acting. Not since you've known Skillet. Just clarifying that point.

Comment

Working...
                              X