What are Spawns??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are Spawns??

Hmm... what aree your ideas on what Spawns really are?? Maybe the Quake monsters put some radioactive waste barrels in the Landfill map (a super super secret map in Quake nobody has been able to find yet) and the barrel leaked and made some of the trash turn into living blobs?
    e|------------------------0---------------
    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
    A|---------------0------------------------
    E|----------------------------------------

I think are magic mosters. Because are mostly on magic dimensions.

More like the cube of gel monster on D&D.

but that one can spawn other selfs, and can explode.

Comment

your mom

Comment

Idea!

Chthon is one of H.P. Lovecraft's elder evils, and so is Shubbie, so its very possible that Spawns are the progeny of elder gods, in fact its likely, since you encounter them in greatest number in the Elder World in the original 4th episode.

Look, Canadian! They're your siblings! No shoots them or your.. ahem... 'beautiful'... mother will be upset!

Comment

Hmm, I always thought of them like tar monsters, remember StartTrekNG episode EARLY, (back before Riker had a beard), and they came to that planet that had the tar pool, with the entity ?

That or a spawn is shambler poop that is possesed!

Or they could be zombiefied gibs of telefragged players?
          www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

I never liked star trek... :/
            zombies are regular dead players
            e|------------------------0---------------
            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
            A|---------------0------------------------
            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by R00k View Post
              Hmm, I always thought of them like tar monsters, remember StartTrekNG episode EARLY, (back before Riker had a beard), and they came to that planet that had the tar pool, with the entity ?

That or a spawn is shambler poop that is possesed!

Or they could be zombiefied gibs of telefragged players?

That was when they got rid of Tasha Yarr.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Hah, funny thing, that... I'll bet you know they got rid of her because she posed for an 'adult entertainment' magazine. I'm not clear on all the details, but that sounds pretty weak to me...

Comment

my theory is that most of the monsters in Quake are deformed/mutated humans. using the 4 magics derived from the runes (earth, black, nether, and elder magics) has had different effects on human test subjects. Earth Magic, for example, yielded the strongest effect on a human, turning it into a Shambler. Black Magic yielded Fiends, maybe. Nether Magic yielded Vores, and our favorite little piles of ick, the Spawns, are an unexpected, but welcome, result of Elder Magic.

or maybe their just piles of shit brought to life.

who really knows.

Comment

Every time you masturbate, a spawn is born.

Comment

that should be in your sig, C*S

Comment

my sig is large enough

Comment

i just noticed if you transpose the first letters of her first and last names, it becomes yasha tarr..... and she got killed by a tar monster! omg conspiracy

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum Vixen View Post
                            Hah, funny thing, that... I'll bet you know they got rid of her because she posed for an 'adult entertainment' magazine. I'm not clear on all the details, but that sounds pretty weak to me...

Found on wikipedia

It has been reported that Crosby grew disillusioned with TNG because of the "Uhura-like" status of her role: Tasha was always present, yet her character was never expanded on. Ultimately, Crosby decided to leave the show. Her character was unceremoniously killed by the alien creature Armus during the episode "Skin of Evil". She had starred in 22 episodes of the program at the point of departure.

Following her appearance on Star Trek, new nude photos from a previously printed pictorial from March 1979 of Crosby appeared in the May 1988 issue of Playboy magazine. In the original pictorial, Crosby was featured as a new-wave model.
                            Somone wasted their money on her cause personally, she's not all that.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Hail Squishface!

Comment

Working...
                              X