Zircon Engine - 1000 Ping Gameplay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zircon Engine - 1000 Ping Gameplay

Zircon Engine -- fully compatible with DarkPlaces with a mouse driven menu and many other things and is super fast -- now has a Zero Ping Movement mode that is extremely resistant to terrible ping and bad packet loss.

It can do cooperative game play at 1000 Ping.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/zircon-engine

This E1M2 action is at 1000 PING with "Zircon's Zero Ping Movement"

Quake Remaster Support Newly Improved

Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Downloaded! It will be interesting to see how/if it will work with my old hardware connecting to Shmack. Regardless, very well done and thanks for all of your efforts to keep Quake alive ...and kicking!

Kind regards
    Monty
    Mr.Burns
    "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
    WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
    Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

Thanks, however just want to point out it won't work with Shmack at all. The server has to be Zircon with this movement type enabled.

But it is playable at 1000 ping. And the main purpose is no one has 1000 ping unless someone is using satellite internet -- it can offer a solid experience with 200 or 350 ping just fine.

This isn't for "deathmatch" or anything like that, cooperative play and variants is intended use.

The above video is at 1000 ping.
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
      X