Disco?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disco?

Why is he still on rage every day all day? I thought he was banned. Someone please do something. I am sick of seeing green and waiting 5 minutes to end each round. If you won't ban him, I will. Just give me admin .
    Bizarro!
    -Bizarro

I do think someone should vote to have him banned--I know at least 5 more people who would immediately say yes if asked if disco should be banned for being just simply annoying.

Get on it Y-5.

Comment

I remember the days when he didn't camp, and he was fun to play with/against.

Comment

Can someone explain to me why green is such a bad color? Its a legit option to use it....if you don't like it so much ask the admins to change the mod to eliminate it as an option. Banning a player for using a legit color is strange to me.
        "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

I agree with Mithy, remove green and replace with like pink. Or just remove it entirely with out a replacement.

Comment

It's not about the color... He is completely annoying in every way and most certainly on purpose.
            Bizarro!
            -Bizarro

Comment

Then have rook change the mod so once a match has started, no new teams can be formed and newcomers are forced to join the teams in the match. Not have the option to make a new team.

Don't like campers? Get rook to have players lose health every second if they stay in the same area for more than 5 seconds. Campers.

Rage, the public server.

Comment

Fuck disco, he needs to be banned. I'll get the pitchforks, you get the torches monkey.

Comment

Seriously, if I knew anyone like disco irl I'd be half tempted to do what that insane wife from Texas did when she caught her husband cheating on her (hit him/backed over him/hit him again with her car). He's like a bad wrestling caricature.

Comment

Heh. Ban him. No matter what you do, he will find a way to annoy.
                    Bizarro!
                    -Bizarro

Comment

I have nothing against green color unless yellow color was chosen 1st. Yellow and Green r just horrible. Disco is a big camper and it does take a lot of time to end every round because of that. I don't know if I would go as far as banning him right away, but a conversation with him might be a good option, at least at 1st.
                      It's always a good day when you get laid...

Comment

The problem with green is it's hard to see cause everything in quake is brown and green, and it's hard to distinguish from yellow. The issue with banning players and why rage has somewhat active administering is that CA is a team game that requires everyone to cooperate for the game to work. It's not like runequake, or other ffa games, where you can show up and just fuck around and it doesn't really effect anyone else.

People like to pretent they don't realize this, and says shit like "well rage is a pub server and that means it's ok to do what I want" (e.g. fuck with people, fuck up the game, etc). No, rage is a pub server in that anyone can come and play, it's for pickup games not matches and tournys. That doesn't mean you can come and do whateverthefuck you want. For example, if there are 4 people on the server, and it's 2v2, and you say "well, I can use only axe if I want to." Because you will do little to no damage you will have effectively eliminated the purpose of the game, to have balanced, fun competition.

Though I explain this, the people who actually pull this shit already know it. In my experience irl, people who employ these types of petty tactics have control issues in their lives. It's like the guy who drives really slow in the left lane when people can't get around him. He probably has some shitty boss fucking with him all day, and he can't do anything about it. But what he can do is make people wait who want to get by.

To those people, I'm sorry your life sucks, I'm sorry daddy beat you, I'm sorry your wife is a bitch, your job sucks, whatever, but using rage to work through your issues of control and frustration in your real life will get you banned.

As for disco, he's played for a long time, and always been cool. But for the last week or so, he has done everything in his power to completely ruin the game for everything else. When I show up and threaten to ban him, he behaves. When I leave, he goes right back to what he was doing. So for now he's banned. If he is willing to stop doing this stuff, he can be unbanned at any time.
                        uakene.com

Comment

Woot! Hopefully he will come to his senses at some point in time. Until then, fuck yeah I'm going to rage .
                          Bizarro!
                          -Bizarro

Comment

haha i've been banned for much worse
                            i wonder if my other connection is still banned
                            miss u on the servers y5.. i will return shortly my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow No. 5 View Post
                              The problem with green is it's hard to see cause everything in quake is brown and green, and it's hard to distinguish from yellow. The issue with banning players and why rage has somewhat active administering is that CA is a team game that requires everyone to cooperate for the game to work. It's not like runequake, or other ffa games, where you can show up and just fuck around and it doesn't really effect anyone else.

People like to pretent they don't realize this, and says shit like "well rage is a pub server and that means it's ok to do what I want" (e.g. fuck with people, fuck up the game, etc). No, rage is a pub server in that anyone can come and play, it's for pickup games not matches and tournys. That doesn't mean you can come and do whateverthefuck you want. For example, if there are 4 people on the server, and it's 2v2, and you say "well, I can use only axe if I want to." Because you will do little to no damage you will have effectively eliminated the purpose of the game, to have balanced, fun competition.

Though I explain this, the people who actually pull this shit already know it. In my experience irl, people who employ these types of petty tactics have control issues in their lives. It's like the guy who drives really slow in the left lane when people can't get around him. He probably has some shitty boss fucking with him all day, and he can't do anything about it. But what he can do is make people wait who want to get by.

To those people, I'm sorry your life sucks, I'm sorry daddy beat you, I'm sorry your wife is a bitch, your job sucks, whatever, but using rage to work through your issues of control and frustration in your real life will get you banned.

As for disco, he's played for a long time, and always been cool. But for the last week or so, he has done everything in his power to completely ruin the game for everything else. When I show up and threaten to ban him, he behaves. When I leave, he goes right back to what he was doing. So for now he's banned. If he is willing to stop doing this stuff, he can be unbanned at any time.
                              Well said, and congruent with my experiences as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X