X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian*Sniper
    replied
    woah woah woah omicron. First finish your first project, killing off tu, before starting another one, killing off runequake. Don't get side tracked. There's no way you can handle both.

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied
    Omi plays runequake because he knows Slot won't ban him.

Funny how he thinks he's so logical....despite being a douchebag.

Leave a comment:

• JohnRocker
    replied
    omicron plays runequake because its the only server he doesnt get molested on.. he gets pissed off and leaves games on other servers so he cant get a full game in.. at shmack he can..
    finger ur ass you pole smoker.

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by omix2 View Post
    Paradise: I don't care. Scrubnut isn't good. Why would I want to study a lesser player? The only people he impresses are you runequake nubs, to everyone else he doesn't even play quake.
    I admire Slugnut because of how he plays rocket arena.

Certain players like Tical and Novmode use a lot of shaft to achieve their results in rocket arena and while they certainly aren't ping dependent players, they happen to have 15-25 ping.

Slugnut has 50 ping, uses rockets mostly and is incredibly evasive and has very quick reflexes.

Some players with 15-25 ping that use LG a lot probably are 2 notches less formidable in a situation where they have 50 ping, but Slugnut is playing with 50 ping.

/Anyway, that's my reason.

Leave a comment:

• omix2
    replied
    Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
    This right here is a direct inference that you think Slugnut walls (note that this is in present tense).

Now, in this quote, you say that you never said he "cheats" on this thread (again present tense).

So, there you go omi, a complete and true contradiction. I just don't see how anyone could have misunderstood you.

Sorry for the derailment Death Knight. I alluded to answering your question earlier, and it basically comes down to this: +hook is superior to alt-hook in that it eliminates a step from its implementation, making it faster, and typically faster is better. However, the reason that it appears that the alt-hook players are, in general (according to what people have said), is probably not due to the hook they use, but rather, their playstyle.
    Wow, I am seriously not understanding how you could be this stupid. You've got to be kidding me.

Cheats is PRESENT TENSE. What you are commenting on is PAST TENSE. See the difference? No? You're too fucking retarded to see the difference.

Paradise: I don't care. Scrubnut isn't good. Why would I want to study a lesser player? The only people he impresses are you runequake nubs, to everyone else he doesn't even play quake. He plays a shitty mod where he stomps newbies, and he makes excuses for not playing anything else, because he knows he's garbage. End of story. Not debatable.

You runequake scrubs are the only ones who take runequake this seriously. I play to kill the mod. Whenever I play runequake, my goal is to make all of the newbies cry that I'm cheating and quit the game, so the mod dies. My only goal in playing runequake is to kill off runequake, and all of the garbage runequake players, like scrubnut. I've also been pretty successful. At least 100 times now I've entirely killed off the server population when signing on.
    Last edited by omix2; 01-18-2008, 07:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PapaSmurf
    replied
    Slugnut is pretty much a garbage player, which is why he is exclusive to RQ. And lol the reason he is worse, as you noted, is because of the anti-wall exe being installed a couple of weeks ago. As I predicted.

Never try to challenge my credibility in spotting someone who walls.
    This right here is a direct inference that you think Slugnut walls (note that this is in present tense).

Nowhere on this thread do I say he cheats, you people are fucking retarded and literally can't read.
    Now, in this quote, you say that you never said he "cheats" on this thread (again present tense).

So, there you go omi, a complete and true contradiction. I just don't see how anyone could have misunderstood you.

Sorry for the derailment Death Knight. I alluded to answering your question earlier, and it basically comes down to this: +hook is superior to alt-hook in that it eliminates a step from its implementation, making it faster, and typically faster is better. However, the reason that it appears that the alt-hook players are, in general (according to what people have said), is probably not due to the hook they use, but rather, their playstyle.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Since you can't read, I am going to sum up what I said.

I said the reason he got worse (as i predicted) is because of the exe being installed on shmack. Nowhere on this thread do I say he cheats, you people are fucking retarded and literally can't read.

Go back a month ago and find the post where I specifically said this clown would get way worse at the only newbie mod he plays after the anti wall is installed. Bingo, it happened. You passed it off as you getting better but that's really not the case. He's shittier.

Yeah he uses sound in runequake. He's the only one who takes it that seriously. To the rest of us, it's a joke. The fact of the matter is a month or two ago I caught him walling, and after I heard about this exe I told him him he was going to suck. And he does.

And lol at the "CA crash" don't even bother fixing that for him. It doesn't exist. He's full of shit.

Honestly, I'm surprised anyone even cares about this nobody. He plays runequake for fucks sake. As far as I'm concerned he's not even a quake player.
    I can not read? Excuse me? What kind of shit is that? I can read very good and I recall very clearly you said he cheats (before anti-wall, of course, since now it can not be done, obviously).

I am about the only "friend" you got on here so do not fucking disrespect me - you are really starting to piss me off now - watch it! Your ignorance turns me off big time when it surfaces, but I only put up with it because there seems to be a very brilliant intelligent person underneath all that which somehow does not know how to communicate well.

It seems you are covering your shortcomings with insults pointed towards others. But the real problem really lies within yourself and you have to fix it, no one else can do it for you and although compulsingly insulting others offers some sort of short-term temporary relief, it is useless in the longrun. It will not get you anywhere with me and anybody else, in fact you only come off to others as a big crybaby.

Let me ask you a person question. Do you talk like this to people in the real world, because if you put everybody down like this they would just shove you out of the way - best case scenario - or punch you in the face - worst case scenario. I really hope you fix that nasty attitude, dude seriously, I am saying this to you only to help you. I am friendly and all but up to a certain point, but please do not disrespect me like that and treat me like a moron because certainly I am not, and I will not put up with that crap from you and anybody else. I have been nothing but respectful and nice to you and everybody else. There you have it Mister!

Now back to Slugnut, although your explanation sounds enticing, I have rode him a lot before and I still do now and I have not really noticed any degradation in his skill. Just the fact that he takes potshots around all the corners does not mean he wall cheats. He still does it now, and I do it too, I fire at corners, oftentimes multiple times when I am around an area.

Nobody is sucking nobody's dick. Stop being profane and nasty. The fact that he is very tricky should not make you hate him. You should be intrigued by it and motivated to surpass him by being even trickier, therefore being the trickiest. Besides skill, there comes the mindgame you have to take into consideration with your opponent during the game. It is all a physicological power struggle. It seems you need to reread my post again where I said to turn your negative energy - hate - into positive, which you can use to overpower him. This is what I did and I did improve, I take full credit for that fact and not just over somebody else's downfall (which there was not any).

Have a nice day. Take care.
    Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-18-2008, 01:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• omix2
    replied
    All I'm tryingto point out is that you said "nowhere in this thread do I say [slugnut] cheats", but earlier you said that he was walling, ergo, cheating. So, I guess the question is, do you even know what you're talking about?
    You're a fucking idiot. I've tried explaining this 3 times now, and I'm done. You're obviously too stupid to comprehend the past and presence tense semantics.

Leave a comment:

• PapaSmurf
    replied
    All I'm trying to point out is that you said "nowhere in this thread do I say [slugnut] cheats", but earlier you said that he was walling, ergo, cheating. So, I guess the question is, do you even know what you're talking about?

Leave a comment:

• omix2
    replied
    Didn't you just contradict yourself?
    The only server he plays on is anticheat. He can't wall, it's not possible. Where have you been for this entire conversation? At one point, yes, he was walling. Now no one can wall on that server, and he is a worse player, big surprise. It can't possibly be that hard to understand.

Leave a comment:

• PapaSmurf
    replied
    Since you can't read, I am going to sum up what I said.

... Nowhere on this thread do I say [slugnut] cheats, you people are fucking retarded and literally can't read.
    Didn't you just contradict yourself?

Leave a comment:

• omix2
    replied
    How is this not implying that you think slug has used a wallhack cheat?
    Certain people who can't read twisted my words around into me saying he cheats. That's not the case. I caught him cheating at one point, and he tried to pass it off as using sound, when there was no sound being made. In the gay mod there is this rune that does 6x damage, and he had STR. He would've lost it and ended up in a shitty position. His only solution? Turn around from the person he's fighting, face the wall I'm coming from, prefire me so that the rocket nails me. Never made any sound of approach. Then he tried to act like I made sound 2 minutes ago (literally thats what he said). I didn't make any sound 2 minutes ago, and even if I did it wouldn't have indicated my approach. I knew right then and there what he was all about. Now he's terrible and you're all STILL sucking his dick.

Hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• PapaSmurf
    replied
    Slugnut is pretty much a garbage player, which is why he is exclusive to RQ. And lol the reason he is worse, as you noted, is because of the anti-wall exe being installed a couple of weeks ago. As I predicted.

Never try to challenge my credibility in spotting someone who walls. I have been playing this and other games that have had shitloads of wallhackers for something like 11 years straight. I've seen it all, I know who walls... simply put. I played CS back when everyone was mad walling left and right and I would always spot someone in the league and call it before they got banned. It's not that hard, you just use your head, or you record a demo and watch it with walls on and note their playstyle in relation to the cheats.

I knew slug would get shittier. I figured he'd quit but he's so pathetic, runequake is all he has. That's why when I challenge him to a DM game or a CA game on an anti-wall server I get nothing but excuses. Keep stomping those newbies scrubnut.
    How is this not implying that you think slug has used a wallhack cheat?

Leave a comment:

• QuadRaptor
    replied
    Maybe so, but he's still a douchebag!

Leave a comment:

• foq
    replied
    your insults feed omicron like gasoline will fuel a raging fire.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X