X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

own'd.

Comment

After reading this thread, I just had an important realization. I want my tombstone to say "Greatest Quake player ever".

Comment

I want mine to say 'Oh shit! I'm dead!'
        'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
        someone to hear your prayers
        someone who cares
        your own... personal... Shambie
        someone to hear your prayers
        someone whos there

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
          I admire Slugnut because of how he plays rocket arena.

Certain players like Tical and Novmode use a lot of shaft to achieve their results in rocket arena and while they certainly aren't ping dependent players, they happen to have 15-25 ping.

Slugnut has 50 ping, uses rockets mostly and is incredibly evasive and has very quick reflexes.

Some players with 15-25 ping that use LG a lot probably are 2 notches less formidable in a situation where they have 50 ping, but Slugnut is playing with 50 ping.

/Anyway, that's my reason.
          He pings sub 30. He has the same ping as me. The players you named are 900 times better than the scrub. Your whole reason for even thinking he's good is based off you thinking he pings 50? also I beat jake at RA and I also stomp scrubnut in RA, points null and void.
          Last edited by omix2; 01-19-2008, 10:46 AM.

Comment

i didnt read omi's post. its probably not important. moving on!

Originally posted by Fuzznut View Post
            I want mine to say 'Oh shit! I'm dead!'

i want mine to say "i told you fuckers i was sick."

Comment

Baker closed those 2 threads on Omicron, but I do not believe DK's thread deserves to be polluted on things about Omicron.

Baker you should just dump those 2 threads you closed and make a whole new one out of it with just Omicron's crap.

I have an interestingly funny idea, if all his replies could be dumped automatically in a thread called "Omicron's Shithole Dungeon" - rubs hands together - *evil laugh,* then that way all his idiotic posts go to that one place and nobody else will be annoyed with him anymore, as all his crap go only to that thread and stay there, not being spilled all over the forum. And if anybody desires to argue with him they can go down there in his dungeon and visit him and respond to his crap there. What a brilliant idea that is!

In fact, I favor this more then a ban! This is a great solution! The rat should be visited in his own dungeon, we have a heart as Quakers and we should not cast him out in the cold but give him some little space somewhere - just like he stays in his mother's dingy basement - where the Jester can express himself and we can all laugh at him there.

I am not done with him yet. HeHe! More clowning and "ownage" - as that is his favorite word - is about to be unleashed on him and I do not believe he deserved the last word as those threads were closed prematurely.
              Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-21-2008, 12:46 AM. Reason: Read my edit Baker! :) I am off to work now.

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
                I beat jake at RA and I also stomp scrubnut in RA, points null and void.
                We need to get this man his fucking medal pronto.
                QuakeOne.com
                Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                  Baker closed those 2 threads on Omicron, I do not believe DK thread should be polluted on things about Omicron.
                  Haha... oops. I thought Omicron started this thread.

Baker you should just dump those 2 threads you closed and make a whole new one out of it with just Omicron's crap.
                  Well, this thread is about appeasing curiosity and we hardly need yet one more thread of all this fun stuff.

I'm sure curiosity will get appeased in this thread :d
                  Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                    Baker closed those 2 threads on Omicron, but I do not believe DK's thread deserves to be polluted on things about Omicron.

I have an interestingly funny idea, if all his replies could be dumped automatically in a thread called "Omicron's Shithole Dungeon" - rubs hands together - *evil laugh,* then that way all his idiotic posts go to that one place and nobody else will be annoyed with him anymore, as all his crap go only to that thread and stay there, not being spilled all over the forum. And if anybody desires to argue with him they can go down there in his dungeon and visit him and respond to his crap there. What a brilliant idea that is!

In fact, I favor this more then a ban! This is a great solution! The rat should be visited in his own dungeon, we have a heart as Quakers and we should not cast him out in the cold but give him some little space somewhere - just like he stays in his mother's dingy basement - where the Jester can express himself and we can all laugh at him there.

I am not done with him yet. HeHe! More clowning and "ownage" - as that is his favorite word - is about to be unleashed on him and I do not believe he deserved the last word as those threads were closed prematurely.
                    Surprise surprise, you work 3rd shift. Hows it feel to be slave labor? Don't answer that question. You're fodder for the man. You're some capitalist's raggedy beat up old donkey breaking its back.

3rd Shift is a known carcinogen, so while you're out there breaking your back and getting cancer for the man, I am sitting here laughing at you.

In the future, try less BET and more Edukashun.

Comment

• Originally posted by omix2 View Post
                      so while you're out there breaking your back and getting cancer for the man, I am sitting here laughing at you.

In the future, try less BET and more Edukashun.
                      Omicron, when do you plan on visiting your grandpa? I'm sure he can use your words of encouragement more then us, lol

Hope he makes it back from the hospital A.O.K! Unless you are lying about it just to get more recognition on your ever growing conquest to kill a MOD by playing it 24/7
                      QuakeOne.com
                      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
                      X