This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runequake in all its glory

Ok I noticed a lot of the scrubs replying to this thread couldn't draw the very simple conclusions behind the screenshot, so I'm going to dumb it down for the common idiot on these forums. The screenshot is meant to display the average intelligence of runequake, and how easy it is for me to incite an entire server against me by simply owning everyone.

Note the names:
    oc = asswipe
    oc = felcher king
    "omnipussyclodd" (sp)

This is the true face of runequake. Your shitty mod must die, and I wish I still had the time to shut down shmack daily making the newbs cry and leave. Over the fall there was one point I sat on the server for 8 hours and kept anyone from playing because they would all say I cheat and leave. I wish I had an apprentice I could train to do all the gruntwork and kill off this shitty mod. Scrubnut might make an OK apprentice but he only plays runequake so he isn't eligible. He's actually on the same side of these newbs, one of the many casualties if good players decide to wipe this mod off the game.

Now I have to go visit my dying grandpa in the hospital.
    To all of the skilled players of quake: we should destroy this mod once and for all by killing off its userbase.
    Last edited by omix2; 01-20-2008, 02:35 PM.

I seen Omicron leave when Slugnut showed up and beat his ass 22-7

But Omicron won't show that. lol

Owned.

This is pathetic if he is posting scoreboards like people care Its 2008 not December 1996

Its time for someone to get a life and possibly get a girlfriend!
    QuakeOne.com
    Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
    Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
    Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Powertroll!

Well that does it for me. Omicron can't be a real person. That would be too absurd.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        I seen Omicron leave when Slugnut showed up and beat his ass 22-7

But Omicron won't show that. lol

Owned.
        I wasn't playing the map. I was sitting there talking telling all the newbs to shut the fuck up, snapped a screenshot, and left. He didn't kill me a single time as I was hiding in a corner and talking to the rest of the server who were spamming comments at me. The map was also ziggurat 0 gravity - as shown in the screenshot. Stop making up lies.

"Yes suh mastah suh!"

I see you ninja edited your post to add more lies.
        This is pathetic if he is posting scoreboards like people care Its 2008 not December 1996

Its time for someone to get a life and possibly get a girlfriend!
        It's not about the scoreboard. Look at the names you clueless fuck. You are beyond immeasurably stupid. I have no idea how you even survive the real world.
        Last edited by omix2; 01-20-2008, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
          I wasn't playing the map. I was sitting there talking telling all the newbs to shut the fuck up, snapped a screenshot, and left. He didn't kill me a single time as I was hiding in a corner and talking to the rest of the server who were spamming comments at me. The map was also ziggurat 0 gravity - as shown in the screenshot. Stop making up lies.

"Yes suh mastah suh!"

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Comment

Post the demo if your man enough
            You're asking for the demo of a public runequake game that I left in the first 2 minutes? Are you a fucking retard? Who records demos of that?

I don't record demos, not even 1v1s. I am on a 60GB laptop. Even if I had the space for quake demos it would all be taken up by downloaded movies and music.

I have nothing to prove to either you or slugnut. You are both garbage players and beneath my attention. I have beaten slugnut so many times it's not even funny. I have beaten some of the best players remaining in the game, and I have nothing to prove to these two scrubs. End of discussion.

Wanna know the best reason I don't record demos? I have nothing to prove. It is you who all have something to prove to ME. It's outrageous. Somebody get these nobodies off my back.

Comment

Wow, a screenshot of the worst map ever that got voted off in one minute. I bet you just blew yourself up in a room full of players, grabbed the RL, and voted yes, showing the rl (with 5 rockets, what you get when you first pick it up) to make it look like you actually did something. Great job, dumbass.
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                Wow, a screenshot of the worst map ever that got voted off in one minute. I bet you just blew yourself up in a room full of players, grabbed the RL, and voted yes, showing the rl (with 5 rockets, what you get when you first pick it up) to make it look like you actually did something. Great job, dumbass.
                The sad part is it never got voted off. The screenshot is meant to showcase the stunning display of intelligence runequake players exhibit. Not display 5 frags. Look at the names.

Are you really that stupid, or just pretending?

Comment

You're asking for the demo of a public runequake game that I left in the first 2 minutes? Are you a fucking retard? Who records demos of that?

I don't record demos, not even 1v1s. I am on a 60GB laptop. Even if I had the space for quake demos it would all be taken up by downloaded movies and music.

I have nothing to prove to either you or slugnut. You are both garbage players and beneath my attention. I have beaten slugnut so many times it's not even funny. I have beaten some of the best players remaining in the game, and I have nothing to prove to these two scrubs. End of discussion.

Wanna know the best reason I don't record demos? I have nothing to prove. It is you who all have something to prove to ME. It's outrageous. Somebody get these nobodies off my back.
                  So you are telling everyone you don't have a demo'd verson of this proof but only a still image? and I'm supposed to believe you or feel simpethetic for you? lol stfu and get a tan, freak.
                  QuakeOne.com
                  Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                  Great Quake engine

Comment

That's not a display of intelligence you dumbass, that's a display of the reputation you've earned.
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

I think Omicron wants everyone to feel bad for him being called names lol

poor omicron, there there, its ok. you'll survive. lol

I didn't know you were so fragile when it came to your friendship with people lol..

but looks like you are breaking down and crying because someone called you an asswipe. HAHAHA you are an asswipe. a used asswipe
                      QuakeOne.com
                      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                      Great Quake engine

Comment

So you are telling everyone you don't have a demo'd verson of this proof but only a still image? and I'm supposed to believe you or feel simpethetic for you? lol stfu and get a tan, freak.
                        What are you even talking about? I'm not saying I beat slugnut dumbfuck. I'm saying I didn't play the map and left after snapping a screenshot within the first 1 minute of the 3 names on the scoreboard that were all dedicated to me.

How low is the IQ of the average poster on these forums? God you people are fucking DENSE. I've had to explain this at least 5 times now.
                        Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                        That's not a display of intelligence you dumbass, that's a display of the reputation you've earned.
                        ROFL. All 3 were saying I was "speedhacking" What does that have to do with my rep? You people will lie out of your ass just to try to get in a stab at me.

I know you are protective of your shitty mod, but if I ever get enough good players together I WILL shut it down. This mod does not deserve to exist.

Comment

What are you even talking about? I'm not saying I beat slugnut dumbfuck. I'm saying I didn't play the map and left after snapping a screenshot within the first 1 minute of the 3 names on the scoreboard that were all dedicated to me.

How low is the IQ of the average poster on these forums? God you people are fucking DENSE. I've had to explain this at least 5 times now.

ROFL. All 3 were saying I was "speedhacking" What does that have to do with my rep? You people will lie out of your ass just to try to get in a stab at me.

I know you are protective of your shitty mod, but if I ever get enough good players together I WILL shut it down. This mod does not deserve to exist.
                          Omicron, i was referring to you crying like a lil girl because someone was calling you a name, boohoo

I'm sure they singled you out for no apperent reason but just to make fun of poor old Emocron

thats so sad emocron.

why don't you post the demo so we can see what really went down, wake up, damn read the whole post before you open your mouth.
                          QuakeOne.com
                          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                          Great Quake engine

Comment

I find it funny that most of the posters are offended by the fact that I am slightly ahead of slugnut in the screenshot which doesn't matter in the least. But totally ignore the 3 names in the screenshot dedicated to me, which was the reason I posted the screenshot. You guys have his dick so far up your asses you get dizzy when you see his name and can't think clearly.

Omicron, i was referring to you crying like a lil girl because someone was calling you a name, boohoo

I'm sure they singled you out for no apperent reason but just to make fun of poor old Emocron

thats so sad emocron.

why don't you post the demo so we can see what really went down, wake up, damn read the whole post before you open your mouth.

Thank you for confirming the IQ of the average half white half black fatass UFO conspiracy theorist.

Comment

Emocron, read!
                              QuakeOne.com
                              Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                              Great Quake engine

Comment

Working...
                              X