This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
    I've kept from being overt so I'm not sure what you are referring to.
    I don't want to revisit anything and it doesn't matter now anyway.

It would be nice if you removed quote #1 from your signature. It's not the end of the world, but it sure isn't appropriate. Her post of it wasn't appropriate either.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Quit being pansy-asses. Its actually pretty ridiculous, and it should be embarrassing (to both of you, yes both of you) that Baker even went where he did because of you two. And I hope Tia is embarrassed that this thread completely backfired in her face. Maybe you can open your eyes now? And maybe you two can move on with your lives. Because everybody else has. Not that any of this bullshit ever held their lives up. Because, nobody cares and you're just in everybody's way on these forums.
      Get your acts together, get out of toys r us, and use the ignore option on each other.
      Originally posted by Rampage View Post
      Paradise, that was the longest post in the history of forums.. I probably read two words out of the entire thing..
      Ditto.

BAKER YOU THE BOMB YO!
      Do what you think is appropriate. I'm sure you have everybody's full support.
      Last edited by Dreadful; 01-30-2008, 05:10 PM.
      SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
      [email protected]
      AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Most people think a lot of flaming scares everyone from the forums, this is not true. Sometimes it gets extreme and people don't want to put up with the crap, but mostly it creates excitement and interesting threads.

Stop being so fucking stubborn tia. :/

I'm sure I don't have to say this, but you know Baker AND Sole you're never under appreciated here. You guys brought the quake community out of the shitter after tltq went down...and attracted so many more.

Comment

Originally posted by Bam View Post
          You guys brought the quake community out of the shitter after tltq went down...and attracted so many more.
          Let's talk about the TLTQ.

The TLTQ.com site was run by an abusive and sadistic admin.

This sadistic admin encouraged outrageous abuse of Mindzfield, Hydro, Catgirl, Quadraptor and probably some others.

When I came back to Quake and saw that unbelievable shit, I knew that particular admin couldn't control himself. I knew he couldn't walk away from an argument.

I started flaming that guy in an incredibly mean way, assisted by Mindzfield, Hydro and Catgirl, and eventually he blew a fuse and deleted his own site. (Can you say dumbass?)

He couldn't walk away. He was such a f'ing control freak.

And we owned him. Or more precisely, he owned himself by lack of self control.

I'm no saint. I wanted him gone; he was a cancer. I saw he couldn't control himself. He couldn't walk away.

A perfect story of someone who couldn't walk away getting owned. By words on the internet. Sheesh!

Learn to walk away -- or others can control you.
          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

tl;dr

Comment

Originally posted by Baker View Post
              Let's talk about the TLTQ.

The TLTQ.com site was run by an abusive and sadistic admin.

This sadistic admin encouraged outrageous abuse of Mindzfield, Hydro, Catgirl, Quadraptor and probably some others.

When I came back to Quake and saw that unbelievable shit, I knew that particular admin couldn't control himself. I knew he couldn't walk away from an argument.

I started flaming that guy in an incredibly mean way, assisted by Mindzfield, Hydro and Catgirl, and eventually he blew a fuse and deleted his own site. (Can you say dumbass?)

He couldn't walk away. He was such a f'ing control freak.

And we owned him. Or more precisely, he owned himself by lack of self control.

I'm no saint. I wanted him gone; he was a cancer. I saw he couldn't control himself. He couldn't walk away.

A perfect story of someone who couldn't walk away getting owned. By words on the internet. Sheesh!

Learn to walk away -- or others can control you.
              Dark days, dark BLOOSHing days...
              "It may disturb you. It scares the willies out of me. " -Slartibartfast

Comment

I'd pay money to read this TLTQ argument.

Comment

Nevermind, I read Baker's quote wrong. Thought he was saying something else.

Sorry.
                  Last edited by QuadRaptor; 01-30-2008, 08:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                    seems like instead I'm being lumped in as a troublemaker. I thought I was on your side, but apparently I'm not.
                    I didn't lump you in with troublemakers. I don't know where you got that from.

Is Joao or FOQ a troublemaker? No.

Comment

baker i need a wetnurse. are you interested in thhe position? its very meaningful and fulfilling. oh wait you cant lactate; shit.

Comment

Fact: things were fine before emocron
                        Fact: things are bad now with emocron
                        Fact: everyone wants emocron banned
                        e|------------------------0---------------
                        B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                        G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                        D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                        A|---------------0------------------------
                        E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                          Fact: things were fine before emocron
                          Fact: things are bad now with emocron
                          Fact: everyone wants emocron banned
                          You're not speaking for everyone. Just ignore his posts instead of being a drama queen about it. Hell go make another omicron should be banned thread :/

Comment

I don't recall making any "ban omicron" threads?
                            e|------------------------0---------------
                            B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                            G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                            D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                            A|---------------0------------------------
                            E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
                              I don't recall making any "ban omicron" threads?
                              Is that a question? Are you not aware or sure of your own actions?
                              SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
                              [email protected]
                              AIM - EMHof1

Comment

Originally posted by QuadRaptor View Post
                                Nevermind, I read Baker's quote wrong. Thought he was saying something else.

Sorry.
                                No problem, chief

Comment

Working...
                                X