• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the_f0qer View Post
    Fact: things were fine before emocron
    Fact: things are bad now with emocron
    Fact: everyone wants emocron banned
    speak for yourself. i don't think anyone nominated TU to speak for quake in general.

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
      speak for yourself. i don't think anyone nominated TU to speak for quake in general.
      My god, you ARE obsessed with us. We'll take it as a compliment, in a weird icky sort of way.
      'My teammates are no good to me alive.' -Bank on CA.

'I'll cry when I'm done killin!' -A REAL Patriot

Clan TU

Your own... personal... Shambler
      someone to hear your prayers
      someone who cares
      your own... personal... Shambie
      someone to hear your prayers
      someone whos there

Comment

this whole shit is MAKIN MY FUCKIN HEAD HURT!!

seriously? as one of the most rational people on this board (rational for a sadistic evil bastard, that is) i think a handful of you need to take a step back from the computer and let it sit for a few days. go out to the mall, buy some gratuitous shit, watch some movies, and eat some fish. then go take a hot bath and come back when you're all better.

if i see anymore of this shit, im not going to be a happy evil bastard anymore.

you do not want that.

Comment

*points to sig*

Comment

lol, this post reminds me more and more of Aaliyah Vampire from TLTQ...

Oh wait,thats the same person. Woops, my bad

Who's the bigger man to take a hint from the various other forum members and put each other,or one of you put the other on ignore,and simply walk away.

It's really ridiculous how these events unfolded.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
              Touche! I've stayed away from the Jerry Kids and posts. But your correct.. when two are involved then two are to be punished. And the majority of the derailments consist of these two. And maybe I'm just stepping into Mom mode but sorry it seems like this is what is needed.

Baker, regardless of what anyone PM's you, you shouldn't take it to heart. Never let that crap effect your status here or interrupt your home life. We've seen too many times the results of this happening to other boards. And "if" you have to ban someone then so be it. I don't think any of us would take offense to this being done and IF some members did then perhaps they need to step away for awhile as well. This IS a game. This board is PART of the game. From what I've seen the bans are not "forever" so CHILL!!!

I don't believe the board needs any other Admins/Mods. It's been more then fine with the ones it has. I think if you are looking for additional Mods you need to look for ones that have the same personality as the two of you. Period. It's worked this far there is no reason to change it.

Great job to all the Admins of Quakeone.
              Line em up and break out the baby powder!!
              Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                lol, this post reminds me more and more of Aaliyah Vampire from TLTQ...

Oh wait,thats the same person. Woops, my bad

Who's the bigger man to take a hint from the various other forum members and put each other,or one of you put the other on ignore,and simply walk away.

It's really ridiculous how these events unfolded.
                and here I thought she died of aids. great idea though paradise, a great way to avoid the consequences of putting up naked pictures of yourself online. say it was your sister, and that she died of aids, and that you just look a lot alike and it wasnt really you.
                Last edited by omix2; 01-31-2008, 12:34 PM.

Comment

fuck doug..
                  btw im annoying in threads as well.. because i rarely say anything to do with the topic..
                  finger u timbar.
                  mack mack.
                  ... fuck doug..

Comment

I have not posted a week. I am too busy planning my wedding and my LIFE to shed cyber tears over this crap. LOL!

I will keep it as brief as possible. Nothing backfired on me - as someone said - just because people don't see my point of view it is not my fault and I never blame myself in the first place for something I said which may have caused a negative reaction from someone. I have no regrets.

I never asked for help, but I believe when you quote somebody in your sig it is going too far. If the dodo-head been keeping up with my posts, I wrote why I said that. And no, I do not regret anything I do, because I am Paradise and everything I do is beyond perfect and for a reason, so bite me.

Emo-reject wrote that he adores the 9/11 terrorists - so you guys should really hate him much more then you grump at me just for a little forum drama which gives him a taste of his own medicine, yet I never put his quote in my sig, because sig wars are ridiculous and beyond the clowning I would not put him in my sig. I am not THAT obsessed LOL! like he is to put me in his sig.

The clowning stopped now on my part, yet Emo-reject still continues! Do you see this, even in this post, hello? He should be punished now as he still continues.

Further I made this post because Baker was whining about his Admin job, and I reminded him of his responsiblities when being nice failed and went over his head. This goes for everybody.

He is still a great guy but everybody slips sometimes and they need a little "push-me-up."

And Phenom, I am still keeping my tag - SNS - I have been playing since '96, whether you consider myself part of your clan or not, this reflects when I started playing and it just so happens that it coincided with the name of your clan. I am keeping this, if you want to create another clan fine, and SNS will be mine then :d, but I am not removing my tag, thank you very much. Or put me back in your clan and everything will be as before, your choice.

Shame on you for getting mad at me because I "rose" against another one of your clan members, when in fact something was wrong, and when it is wrong I speak up.

And lastly, don't tell me to STFU, you STFU. :d

Also I do not know what is pizza's or peta's - or whatever she calls herself - problem. All I did one time was register to her site just to grab PK's mod and map-pack and she bans me the next day. Why, I have no idea, then she comes in here yapping about something that does not even concern her.

I only put this post up for Baker to see, I did mean to make it public and start more drama, but since he put me on ignore I believed this was the best way for him to see it - to make it public - for it to reach him. I really don't care for what anybody has to say about it, this is strictly between me and Baker, and since I could not communicate with him in PMs, since he ignored me - PMs do not go through, I had to do it on the board.

Now the thread can be closed. Don't think anything negative about Baker or the Admins here, they are great and I have no complaints, but it just happened that this time he was not doing his job - I just happened to be the whistleblower. Admins are supposed to be role models but unfortunately they still make mistakes like everyone else, and they should be happy someone brought it to their attention, not mad about it. I do not know what more could you want, everything is great and peach now!

Originally posted by Baker View Post
                    I overreacted that day.
                    I forgive you! *hug*

And yes, Mithril, I would make a great Admin as I am extremely fair and nice and I would clean any place up and make it great to hang out on, I would make it exactly as my name - Paradise. You would love it, GUARANTEED!!! :d

I will not have time to post that much now, I only did it then because I had free time at work. I am much busier now and I will pick doing another activity at my job, at least one for myself. Because I am not going to "donate" my time posting for some uneducated rough necks who don't appreciate and who dismiss my posts just because they are long. LOL! Hello, go read a book, books are LONG. This just shows you never touched one! LOL! This is for the people that said my posts are long. How dumb of you! I feel sorry for you. Get educated!

So enjoy my previous posts and read every word, savor it, enjoy it, take in all its meaning, because I am a great and educated extremely creative writer - and I also plan to make some money with it writing a book soon - and you will not a get another female poster which put her heart and soul into your site. Thank you very much for reading and appreciate it next time.

That is all. I covered everything.

Have a nice day.
                    Yours truly,
                    -SNSParadise.
                    Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-02-2008, 09:30 AM.

Comment

And Phenom, I am still keeping my tag - SNS - I have been playing since '96, whether you consider myself part of your clan or not, this reflects when I started playing and it just so happens that it coincided with the name of your clan. I am keeping this, if you want to create another clan fine, and SNS will be mine then , but I am not removing my tag, thank you very much. Or put me back in your clan and everything will be as before, your choice.
                      I just fell out of my chair laughing

Comment

Oh wait, didnt you post naked pictures of yourself on the internet, then said it wasnt you and it was your sister and that she was dead of aids? Yeah. That was you. "Aaaliyah Vampire"

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
                          Oh wait, didnt you post naked pictures of yourself on the internet, then said it wasnt you and it was your sister and that she was dead of aids? Yeah. That was you. "Aaaliyah Vampire"
                          Bringing someone's dead relatives into arguments is uncool.
                          Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
                            And Phenom, I am still keeping my tag - SNS - I have been playing since '96, whether you consider myself part of your clan or not, this reflects when I started playing and it just so happens that it coincided with the name of your clan. I am keeping this, if you want to create another clan fine, and SNS will be mine then :d, but I am not removing my tag, thank you very much. Or put me back in your clan and everything will be as before, your choice.

Shame on you for getting mad at me because I "rose" against another one of your clan members, when in fact something was wrong, and when it is wrong I speak up.

And lastly, don't tell me to STFU, you STFU. :d
                            No. Seriously.

Paradise. Get out of my clan. We have enough groupies immitating clan SNS already. We do not need you.

Get a hint. You are not special here, this is the same thing Omicron suffers from. Go have your wedding. Though I am starting to dout your integrity.
                            QuakeOne.com
                            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

She likes to pretend

Comment

Phenom, I do not need you either, but I am not taking off my tag. I am not a groupie. You can consider me out of your clan and spell yours differently. I hope that provides a satisfactory solution for you.

Changing my tag also affects my ranking at GameStatus. And I have been playing Quake "Since '96," hence this is a fitting tag for me. For all the above mentioned reasons I am not changing my tag. Have a nice day and I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Regards,
                                -SNSParadise :d.
                                Last edited by Paradi$e; 02-02-2008, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X