X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Final Take On The Recent Forum Drama

This following response is to the following posts:

Originally posted by Baker View Post
    I find this post offensive and wrong on several levels.

#1. I am not the only admin here, QuakeOne is not "my" site

#2. I have obligations to EXACTLY no one.

It pisses me off when someone thinks they can make demands of my time to fuck around with something they can take care of themselves.

Is this shit important? No.

I'm adding you and Omicron to MY ignore list.

/Actually, I noticed I can't do that because I have admin and I've noticed I have been personally "requested" for stuff 3 times by you.
    I've removed my own Admin. Much better! :d :d

/I'll have to ask Sole or Yellow to change my title. It's just a custom title field.
    Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    Baker isn't the Quakeone.com janitor, hes actually far from it. If you think he really has time ( like he said ) to stop what hes doing to weed through posts to delete bullshit posts where they should have been avoided in the first place you are wrong.

HE IS SUPPOSED TO DO HIS JOB AS AN ADMIN

Don't bite off more then you can chew and you won't have to call for help.

NEVER ASKED FOR HELP, BUT WHEN THINGS GET OUT OF HAND, THE SITE ADMIN SHOULD INTERVENE, AGAIN, IT IS PART OF HIS JOB DESCRIPTION

P.S
    This irritated me seeing a hard working member of this community being treated like this. Maybe if you had some integrity you'd see what you are doing. Both of you. Pull your heads out of your ass and act your age. Baker isn't a butler or a referee.

NO, HE IS AN SITE ADMIN, AND LAST TIME I LOOKED, THAT INCLUDES MODERATING, SO SITUATIONS LIKE THIS DO NOT ARISE - THANK YOU

Paradi$e I expect better from you.
    THINGS WERE GREAT AND PEACEFUL BEFORE OMICRON CAME ON BOARD, THEREFORE YOU CAN NOT BLAME IT ON ME ALONE

I'm not going anywhere. But this isn't the first time I've been singled out in a post by someone to clean up some idiotic forum mess.

DO YOUR JOB AS A SITE ADMIN AND YOU WILL NOT BE SINGLED OUT, YOU WERE BECAUSE YOU WERE NOT DOING YOUR JOB

I have no desire to do any babysitting, but the fact I do a lot of posts seems to somehow designate me to clean up this shit. Well, fuck that!

THEN QUIT, AND GIVE YOUR POSITION TO SOMEONE WHO IS CAPABLE OF DOING WHAT YOU CAN NOT

The idea of this forum was that it could be a place with no favoritism, no admin abuse and everyone be equals. I'm sick of getting posts and sometimes private messages from people who want me to ban someone (100% of the time I said NO).

MORE EVIDENCE THAT YOU ARE NOT PROPERLY FIT TO BE A SITE ADMIN, YOU ARE BETTER OFF DOING WORN ON QUAKE ENGINES AND EZ-INSTALLERS AND OTHER SUCH THINGS THAT ARE MORE RELAXING TO YOU AND MORE STRESS-FREE, AND YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THESE THINGS

It takes 2 people acting like morons to have a retarded argument. If an argument is stupid, just walk away from it. Plain and simple.
    THE ONLY "MORON" WAS OMICRON WHO STARTED IT ALL, I JUST DEFENDED MY INTEGRITY AND CLOWNED HIM IN THE PROCESS TO BRING SOME SORT OF HUMOUR TO THE WHOLE MORBID SITUATION

OK Baker, if you don't want Admin I will take it, because I have the energy and desire to clean this crap up in my spare time - what I have left of it - if you won't. I actually care about this community in the "communication way."

Doing work and stuff on Quake it is great, but if the message board is crap, people will walk away and not even get to your EZ-Launchers, mods and all that other great stuff you put a ton of work into. All in vain, just because you failed to do a little proper "Admin-ing."

I am very dissapointed in you! You walk away from an Admin job on a site about a game you love and do so much work on, because there is a LITTLE ADMIN-ING work to do? And if you "don't care" why are you Admin? You are supposed to care about the site you are "Admin-ing!"

What do you think Admin means, just walking around with the shiny suit on a sunny day picking flowers? NO, IT MEANS RESPONSIBLITY AND WORK! And when there is work to be done, you have to step and do it. If you don't want to do this WORK or are not strong enough or emotionally capable of doing it, then by all means give it to someone who can.

You are nobody's janitor, but when duty calls you should step up and do your work.

I do not regret anything in sending you those private messages which actually were telling you in a nice way to do your job as an Admin.

Sorry to be harsh, but you leave me no choice.

Originally posted by lennox View Post
    Why do you even care, and why are you even posting in a thread about a mod you dont play? Not to be a dick, just curious, makes absolutely no sense.
    Lennox, when do you play? Last time I heard you gave up Quake entirely. So you're nobody to say nothing to me about it either. I may play even more then you.

As for Omicron, it is not a flame at all. I play CA when RuneQuake is empty, I mean GEE, I do play it. Not a whole lot, but I do, therefore as a member of this Quake Community I do fucking have a word in it whether you agree with my opinion or not just as every other poster on this board has a right to. Just because you encounter an opinion that is a "little different," you should not go bananas on the poster. I mean are you a kid or what? Grow up.

I hope this is all clear for all of you, including you Phenom.

The Admins were not doing their jobs in at least putting a leash on this drama monkey and I had to do as much as defend myself from his slander.

Only a loser walks away and the stain remains, no, I will keep brushing it off and throw a bigger bucket of shit on him everytime he starts something with me, until something gives.

There was a "flame" thread, "The Flame Depot" but it was closed after only 3 posts. What is the point of it being created in the first place and saying to post the "flames" in there if it was closed so fast? I do not see any logic in that.

I will not "walk-away," back off, or give up, I never give up. And I will especially not be ran off from a game or board I love by any-fucking-one.

The one who needs to "walk away," is that person in question. Not me, I am not walking away from anything, because I did not start anything. All I did was protect my integrity from his slander.

And if he does not walk away and cool off, a ban is in order. How hard is that to grasp?

And whoever puts me on ignore is a moron, because my posts, whether you think of them as flame or not, are creative, original and funny. And to be frank with you guys, I do not want to sound mean, some of your posts are really, how should I say this, kind of dry.

I at least, inject some humor and made the best out of all this negative situation started by Omicron, which could have been all prevented entirely by him being perm-banned for good, just as he was banned before and he came back worser and worser. All for the simple fucking fact that he can not act as a civilized human being.

I hope this clears it up for everybody. Thank you.

And if Baker does not see this post someone please kindly PM it to him, because he needs to see it, if it's the last thing he sees from me - an honest final belief. I may have lost a few friends, but I am not trading them for my honor and integrity for which I maintained this long.

And as a final note, whoever calls me or thinks of me as a "ghetto hoodrat," or black slut or ni**a bitch or any other kind of racist stupid crap, is a pure ignorant dumbass, because I am far from that. Just because I outsmart you and you turn to diss the color of my skin, just shows that you are REALLY primitive, to say the least.

Yes, I spent some time on the streets as a High School dropout but I made it very big in the world as of now. I worked very hard and it all pays off, and do not worry I had haters where I used to live because I had much more money then them and had a car in the projects, where they didn't even have bicycles. But that is why I had to move from there and live in the reasonably spaced house - which I fully own - by myself away from that in a more respectable neighborhood. And I made it! That is the most important, I do me. And I did and I succeeded, Thank The Lord!

And unlike the millionaire doctor, I never boasted of this because I never had to. And I still do not. But like me or hate me I am still staying, SO DEAL WITH IT!

THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK AGAINST ANYONE, JUST POINTING OUT THE TRUTH. HOPEFULLY IT WILL ALL END WITH THIS THREAD.

THANK YOU. HAVE A NICE DAY!

PEACE!
    Regards,
    -T.
    Last edited by Paradi$e; 01-30-2008, 04:33 AM.

I'm closing this because it's not going to solve anything.

Comment

I've reopened the thread to respond to it. I don't care if someone gets on my case.

Originally posted by Paradi$e View Post
      THIS IS NOT AN ATTACK AGAINST ANYONE, JUST POINTING OUT THE TRUTH. HOPEFULLY IT WILL ALL END WITH THIS THREAD.

THANK YOU. HAVE A NICE DAY!

PEACE!
      Regards,
      -T.
      There are 2 people who have been cluttering up threads a lot lately.

Omicron and you. He has jumped into threads with things not related to the thread. You have done the same. It's really hard to imagine a fair way to only ban Omicron and not the other person who was doing it.

Some of the things Omicron has done aren't right. His signature for example.

But his signature is of WHAT you posted in the forums, which wasn't really appropriate forum material when you posted it.

I just don't see how only 1 of you would be banned. Do you agree with this? And if you do, do you feel both of you should be banned?

If you don't agree that both of you should be banned, can you explain why?
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Touche! I've stayed away from the Jerry Kids and posts. But your correct.. when two are involved then two are to be punished. And the majority of the derailments consist of these two. And maybe I'm just stepping into Mom mode but sorry it seems like this is what is needed.

Baker, regardless of what anyone PM's you, you shouldn't take it to heart. Never let that crap effect your status here or interrupt your home life. We've seen too many times the results of this happening to other boards. And "if" you have to ban someone then so be it. I don't think any of us would take offense to this being done and IF some members did then perhaps they need to step away for awhile as well. This IS a game. This board is PART of the game. From what I've seen the bans are not "forever" so CHILL!!!

I don't believe the board needs any other Admins/Mods. It's been more then fine with the ones it has. I think if you are looking for additional Mods you need to look for ones that have the same personality as the two of you. Period. It's worked this far there is no reason to change it.

Great job to all the Admins of Quakeone.

I've reopened the thread to respond to it. I don't care if someone gets on my case.

There are 2 people who have been cluttering up threads a lot lately.

Omicron and you. He has jumped into threads with things not related to the thread. You have done the same. It's really hard to imagine a fair way to only ban Omicron and not the other person who was doing it.

Some of the things Omicron has done aren't right. His signature for example.

But his signature is of WHAT you posted in the forums, which wasn't really appropriate forum material when you posted it.

I just don't see how only 1 of you would be banned. Do you agree with this? And if you do, do you feel both of you should be banned?

If you don't agree that both of you should be banned, can you explain why?
        www.Net-Tyme.com
        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

Paradise. Get out of my clan, and STFU. gg kthnxbai!
          QuakeOne.com
          Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
          Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
          Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

rofl

Comment

OK Baker, if you don't want Admin I will take it, because I have the energy and desire to clean this crap up in my spare time - what I have left of it - if you won't. I actually care about this community in the "communication way."
              If Paradise ever gets admin on this site I will resign my account

And whoever puts me on ignore is a moron, because my posts, whether you think of them as flame or not, are creative, original and funny.
              You're kidding, right?
              "If we fight for money I'll stop hitting you when you ask me to. If we fight for honor, I'll stop hitting you when I feel like it." - Rickson Gracie

Comment

Baker, you are and always have been a good admin. You do what feels right and correct whats wrong. And if anyone doesn't like it, well then thats tough. They can either live with it, or leave. Simple as that.

Comment

I have not severely been derailing threads. And about the sig, if it's appropriate enough to be posted in the forums, its appropriate enough to be quoted, and therefore appropriate to be in my signature. Its two direct quotes.

Yes baker is totally right, I've had like 8 threads closed because of this psycho trying to, as she calls it "clown me" on the forum (is this ghetto speech for annoy the shit out of everyone?). I changed my sig and posted a comment or two and she thinks now I should be banned. Of course, when she was all over derailing every thread with me on it, she didn't think SHE should be banned for it. At least my posts on most threads pertain to the actual subject not just:

"LOL OMICRON LOL YOU ARE A JANITORBOY LOL YOU ARE SO DUMB. YOU ARE STUPID .... LOL OMICRON IS IN HIS MOMS BASEMENT. HAHA! " +900 word essay

By the way, my favorite new quote is

Originally posted by Paradi$e
                  Yes, I spent some time on the streets as a High School dropout
                  If you are on the same forum as me, and I don't like you, expect to be the butt of many jokes. If you try to attack me on that same forum, expect to be the butt of many MEAN jokes. You are not innocent at all, you are the one who brought it upon yourself. Then you try pulling rank over me because you think these people like you more than me and expected them to ban me for what youve been doing for days if not weeks. After this stunt you should be so embarrassed at your petty behavior that I should be the least of your worries.

By the way Mrs. New York's brightest, richest, most intelligent ex-street urchin. 3rd shift is a known carcinogen. Good luck with that.
                  Last edited by omix2; 01-30-2008, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by omix2 View Post
                    And about the sig, if it's appropriate enough to be posted in the forums, its appropriate enough to be quoted, and therefore appropriate to be in my signature. Its two direct quotes.
                    It wasn't an appropriate post to be in the forums. At least the first quote definitely isn't. The second one is gray area.

I know I first saw it about 3 days after it was posted and I figuratively rolled my eyes when I saw it.

I hadn't seen it because I usually read threads that don't interest me. And then it was a little late to do meaningful moderation.

I had no idea it would resurface and threads here get buried very quickly so since it was too late for meaningful moderation, I figured it would just die in the underearth of the forums.

/By the way, I respect Tia's feelings she expressed here. I just disagree with them and think she's wrong.

If you are on the same forum as me, and I don't like you, expect to be the butt of many jokes. If you try to attack me on that same forum, expect to be the butt of many MEAN jokes.
                    As long as they are clean. Some of them really haven't been.
                    Last edited by Baker; 01-30-2008, 03:00 PM.
                    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

What the hell is going on??

Paradise, that was the longest post in the history of forums.. I probably read two words out of the entire thing..

Besides, Omi's quotes are rather amuzing.. the whole my big booty got slapped the white cream.. apple bottom jeans, boots with the fur.. she got the whole crowd lookin at her.. she hit the floor she hit the floor next thing you know shorty got low low low low

Anyhow, quit bickering like little kids, get over it, and play quake.

These are the fucking forums, who cares about your childish disputes over whos rocket launcher is larger, and who has more ample grenade power.

Does it matter how many more people REALLY bot in one mod than another?

The reality is, we have bots to eliminate.

That is all, good day to you.
                      Last edited by Rampage; 01-30-2008, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Truthfully, the posts NOT involving Tia haven't been all that bad. You've been behaving this time around. Well.. kinda sorta.. Just not such a P.I.T.A.

I have not severely been derailing threads. And about the sig, if it's appropriate enough to be posted in the forums, its appropriate enough to be quoted, and therefore appropriate to be in my signature. Its two direct quotes.
                        www.Net-Tyme.com
                        Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                        Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

It wasn't an appropriate post to be in the forums. At least the first quote definitely isn't. The second one is gray area.

I know I first saw it about 3 days after it was posted and I figuratively rolled my eyes when I saw it.

I hadn't seen it because I usually read threads that don't interest me. And then it was a little late to do meaningful moderation.

I had no idea it would resurface and threads here get buried very quickly so since it was too late for meaningful moderation, I figured it would just die in the underearth of the forums.

/By the way, I respect Tia's feelings she expressed here. I just disagree with them and think she's wrong.

As long as they are clean. Some of them really haven't been.
                          I've kept from being overt so I'm not sure what you are referring to.

Comment

In other news, im now a hell knight, cool omi you are too, lets be hell knight #1 and #2.

I got dibs on #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Net-Tyme View Post
                              Truthfully, the posts NOT involving Tia haven't been all that bad. You've been behaving this time around. Well.. kinda sorta.. Just not such a P.I.T.A.
                              She seems to abruptly stick her nose where it doesn't belong and trash talks random people. She defends her mod with valor by making personal attacks when people are generally discussing Quake.

Comment

Working...
                              X