Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenom
    replied
    Paradi$e is right, I believe that was taken directally from the Thresh Quake guide or probly another version of it by someone else.

Theres so many different combinations of sensitivity though, not just the 'sensitivity' that is being stated here.

If you wanted to go alittle further you could change your m_yaw & m_pitch settings for fine tuning, personally i keep my sensitivity real low and just buy a good mouse dew to the mouse 'data grid' being kind of stretched out in Quake once you crank up your sensitivity, which in return makes your mouse movement feel "blockly" im motion.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    There is no number that is best. Sensitivity settings depend on computers and different mice. And so they vary.

The best one is the one you feel most comfortable with. In general you should be able to do a 180 degree rotation with a flick of the wrist. If you are able to do that, then your sensitivity is set right.

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    My sensitivity level is 2

I sometimes set it to three but thats to fast for me, 3.5 is the highest i'll go on sensitivity.

Leave a comment:

• Baker
    started a poll Sensitivity Setting

Sensitivity Setting

1 to 3
    20.59%
    4 to 6
    17.65%
    7 to 15
    29.41%
    16 to 30
    17.65%
    30 or higher
    14.71%
    Keyboarder
    0.00%
    What sensitivity setting do you use?

--
    I use 42 and have sometimes been accused of cheating because I can turn so fast. It is very good for rocket arena and FFA in my opinion, but the downside is that shaft aim is not quite as good.
Working...
X