R00k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R00k

I don't know about you guys, but I think R00k deserves a little bit of glory Seems like everytime I connect to a server these days, the gaming wouldn't be near as enjoyable if it weren't for something R00k has done to make it that way.

Of course there are others involved, but this man has busted ass on all kinds of things. From the CA servers I connect to, the DM, or even the CRCTF and CTF server, I can thank R00k for the enjoyable experience. And what am I connecting to those servers with? QRack, of course, which R00k has also gave us

So a big pat on the back to you old man Thanks for all you've done!
    uakene.com

Indeed, from my chats with r00k he enjoys what he does as well, which makes him a irreplacable asset to this game. When the day comes that no one is bothering to code/make maps, will be the last straw.

Quake1 community will survive on the generosity or charity of others for only so long.I just hope that guys like r00k stick around long enough for the powers that be to see the light.
    Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 07-15-2008, 11:38 AM.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Congratz R00k, NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

haha
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

I appreciate the kinda words, in the end this is a community, of players and developers, all rowing the same boat. If there arent any players, no one is going to develop much further, unless its a total conversion. I think a nightmode stealth sniper mod would be cool. Wait, I've gotten off track now...
        www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

oh snap
          uakene.com

Comment

Three cheers for Rook

Comment

Absolutely, a big thank you from this side of the pond. Keep up the good work
              Mr.Burns
              "Helping to keep this community friendly, helpful, and clean of spammers since 2006"
              WWW: Quake Terminus , QuakeVoid You Tube: QuakeVoid
              Servers: Quake.shmack.net, damage.servequake.com

News: JCR's excellent ctsj_jcr map is being ported to OOT

Comment

R00K is old.

Comment

rook is my love-child. thanks for holdin everything together mang

Comment

Working...
                  X