Demo section/Highlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demo section/Highlight

You guys need to create a demo upload section where we can upload our demos, and someone should edit the demos and take some skilled guys, and various shots and compress them into a youtube vid.

I've yet to see a highlight video for Quake 1 CA/CTF/DM (recently) that differs from all the new map/mod feature vids.

Whats the URL for the demo page that alot of us CA'ers posted demo's? i put up a bunch there of raping omicron and so on.. just dont remember the addy..
    anyone know?

Comment

http://www.challenge-tv.com/index.php?mode=demos&game=3
      Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

thanks baker.. you rock out with ur **** out.
        phenom has a small slonger..

Comment

Good idea..

Comment

Originally posted by JohnRocker View Post
            thanks baker.. you rock out with ur **** out.
            phenom has a small slonger..
            John Rockers use to them big'ole 13'' (limp) monster "slongs", hes pro.

I don't think a demo section would be very beneficial to Quakeone.com's integrity seeing as people might start up with...

"I pwnzor u **** you're trash herez teh demos to prove my 1337ness everyone, look how c001 I am!!!1"

Whoa, kinda like JR

*general*A demo section might have to be moderated so it provides useful entertaining content. I'm sure not everyone is impressed with your urge to be an ass by rubbing a victory in other people's faces. Though I am guilt of this also (just search Phenom owns paradise) you'll see me be an ass

<3
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Working...
            X