Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea it was new orleans i was there for the krewe du vieux parade.. lots of fun

Comment

• Originally posted by ninjamonkeyz View Post
      yea it was new orleans i was there for the krewe du vieux parade.. lots of fun
      me and the wife was in the French Quater of New Orleans this past Wednesday
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

• heh thanks ramp, i think so too. ^_^

Comment

• Ler ever rape that panda?

Comment

• [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WVTG3dXuVM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Geese jogging down the road[/ame]

Comment

• nah that Panda's just for cuddling.
              Last edited by Lerster; 02-26-2011, 09:30 PM. Reason: editing out the tmi

Comment

• Originally posted by badaim View Post
                Zomfg!!!
                SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                  me and the wife was in the French Quater of New Orleans this past Wednesday
                  i was there this past saturday, in the french quarter i love that place!!! Laissez les bons temps rouler!

Comment

• Originally posted by StatiC View Post
                    Zomfg!!!
                    That's nothing special around here... hah
                    e|------------------------0---------------
                    B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                    G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                    D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                    A|---------------0------------------------
                    E|----------------------------------------

Comment

• i never seen that b4, good for a laugh first thing when u wake up
                      SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                      THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Can we change Mark's title to "Quakeone Junkie"?
                        QuakeOne.com
                        Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                        Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                        Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

• [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wekKDZl1J6w]YouTube - There's No Point Arguing With An Ibex[/ame]

Comment

• hahaha GF!
                            SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                            sigpic

Comment

• Comment

• I'm probably gonna get barred for this, (its not adult) but it's ... kind've explicit.

I'm drunk so sue me. (bleh not that i can afford to pay any lawsuits anyways, goodluck).

I frigging forgot my kitty paws, damnit.

>_<

Comment

Working...
                                X