X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures of SS

Ok here are some pictures..

Me... Most recent. Was a bad period in time. GOT THE ASHTRAY LUMBERJACK SHIT GOING ON THOUGH!

Me and my girlfriend at the time.. Weird she's still my gf.. OH NO.. (just to add she is not a midget.. I'm 6'5".. she is short.. but not a midget.)

same girl.. been with me for like 4+ yrs... no ring. no promises. she loves me.

Me again in my office at a company I worked for at one point. Baby blue doesn't increase productivity. UGLY ASS SHIT.

bleh.. guess who.

My dog juju and I.. Ended up giving her to an older couple who lost their boston terrier that had been with them for 12 years... I wasn't at home enough to care for something other than myself at the time.. JUJU is good and happy.. Saw her 2 months ago at Smith Lake in Alabama. A sea-doo pulled up beside us and Juju was on the front with a life jacket on. She recognized me. Tried to jump in our boat. She lives like a rockstar. 3 houses...

Painting I did of Tony Montana from Scarface. (first one I released..)
    Last edited by SUNSHINE; 08-07-2009, 11:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUNSHINE View Post

Painting I did of Tony Montana from Scarface. (first one I released.. Gave to my blow dealer. He left it to me until he is released apparently.. Has coke mixed in with the paint.) WHAT???

Nice (You are talented and it shows in your work), what would you charge if I wanted a Scarface painting? You can leave the coke out however as thats not my style just paint will be suffice!
      QuakeOne.com
      Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
      Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
      Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

273- drunk night messing with my scorpion.
        220- me and my 3 y/o son
        mower- me and my then 5 month old daughter.
        Attached Files
        "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

You got custom rims on that lawn mower?

Comment

no sir, ramp. i do not. sorry to disappoint.
            "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Me with my recent bought PIII 750MHz, which will be hosting my servers (The Hub, Slide, meTchDM, possibly crmod free for all with weapons stay). Bitches.

Every picture I take of myself always comes out like shit. I'm lucky my camera's self-timer decided to work, or else I would have taken another 50+ pictures trying NOT to hold the camera at an angle where you can clearly see up my notrils.

I might have to get a new camera... lord that picture is god-awful terrible
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

first one is me...second pic is of a neighbor kid who looks exactly like Butch Patrick, he gets so pissed when we call him Eddie
                Attached Files
                This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
                Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

Well... he doesn't look EXACTLY like him... he could use a haircut, and some teeth.

Comment

Well we find it fucking hilarious ...the hair, the eyebrows, the ears looks pointy, the facial expression....f0q the dude has teeth it was just a bad pic, do yourself the favor don't criticize people on looks, wont get u anywhere.
                    This body holding me,reminds me of my own mortality.
                    Embrace this moment, remember, we are eternal,all this pain is an illusion.

Comment

foqer u should get a camera phone

Comment

If any1 wanna C st4t1(... just click on my avatar and view my public profile..
                        sexy ass Hydro...! is there too ! we were BluNteD' as it were.
                        SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                        THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spooker View Post
                          foqer u should get a camera phone

OMG ! that camera doesnt even look digital... looks like one of em disposable joints... SuperGhetto!!
                          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                          sigpic

Comment

Jake, some solid dog training there! not running out the door

Comment

my crazy self (drunk 5-or 6am yesterday)

...yeah, i do need to cut down on the booze someday.

Anyways, whatever.

for others view my stash of drunken pics: old_ler_pics pictures by lerster - Photobucket

~Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by tical View Post
                                Well we find it fucking hilarious ...the hair, the eyebrows, the ears looks pointy, the facial expression....f0q the dude has teeth it was just a bad pic, do yourself the favor don't criticize people on looks, wont get u anywhere.
                                I'm sure he does, it just looks like he doesn't in the picture. I wasn't critisizing his looks, just the picture.

Comment

Working...
                                X