Clear All

• Shambler234
    replied

Me and my Pickaxe.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by Krymzon 45 View Post
    For the jokers out there I salute you! If you want to talk shit that's fine I am a shit talker as well when there are those that have constipation of the brain a diarrhea of the mouth lol. I just have to apologize for losing my shit a while back because I was under a lot of stress that day. I found out my mom had stage 4 cancer and my work was giving me hell all day long. I usually love joking and ragging on one another but that night I just took it all the wrong way. So with that being said I have no hard feelings and for the rest of the Quakeone crew my apologies.
    No need to forgive you. Shit happens. Sorry to hear about your mom, I'll keep her in my prayers. As for your job, typical bullshit happens in all jobs.

Leave a comment:

• Krymzon 45
    replied
    Ha!

For the jokers out there I salute you! If you want to talk shit that's fine I am a shit talker as well when there are those that have constipation of the brain a diarrhea of the mouth lol. I just have to apologize for losing my shit a while back because I was under a lot of stress that day. I found out my mom had stage 4 cancer and my work was giving me hell all day long. I usually love joking and ragging on one another but that night I just took it all the wrong way. So with that being said I have no hard feelings and for the rest of the Quakeone crew my apologies.

Leave a comment:

• QuakeNekkid
    replied
    old 2006 quake photo The Hawkman

I could not find my original photoshop...so I found the old photo and messed around with it this morning. Always liked the S. Hawking QuakeMaster song...

hawkingproject copy.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    I know! Depth of field. Sometimes (not in this case) it does annoy me tho'
    Mostly when they overdo it.

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    that image is cool; notice how the background is actually out of focus!

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Im not a follower. I dont follow dicks. Never was a dick because you were. Im just surprised that my post surprised you. I know it is not the first time you have seen a post of me not showing care to an already un easy situation. As you stated we wont argue. I dont argue i debate and thats the difference between men and boys. Let me pull an MG here (im not calling you a boy). We can clearly end this here as this wont change either one of our minds on how we feel.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    So your theory is, If I can be a super dick you should too? Also, whereas what you said Is accurate, you missed the part where I apologize when I'm clearly wrong.

Actually, I'll go as far as to say that I'm a really nice guy. It is never my mission to treat people like shit. I'd like to add that, just because I've done rude or mean things it doesn't mean that I have no Intention of ever growing and doing better. Regardless of anything I have ever done I can be a man and admit it wasn't right. So, it is TBD if I am a prick "just like you".

I'm not going to argue about this. If you really think you were right 2 posts ago leave your comparison to me out of it cause there Is none. This is obvious by the fact that I (the prick) don't respect or agree with what you said at all.
    Last edited by MadGypsy; 09-16-2014, 12:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    MG lets not go over some of your ranting post of insensitivity to others. You know what i mean when i say that you have had your outings on here to. You are not Mr. NICEGUY you are a prick just like I am. Now admit it!

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by MadGypsy View Post
    Wow@WL - how completely insensitive. You realize there are like 6 or 7 posts in a row ragging Krymzon. How "understanding" is this man supposed to be? He was an excellent sport in the beginning. I think MC's apology was solid. Any loser can have your attitude. I'm not calling you a loser I'm saying you are doing one hell of an impersonation grow a heart, man.
    She said she was joking in the post before. No clue if he has read any of this after her previous post saying it was a joke. I have a heart. I just dont take people getting butthurt to kindly. No one should allow themselves to be bothered by comments that are not true. We are all adults here and can see clearly that it was a joke and nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• MadGypsy
    replied
    Wow@WL - how completely insensitive. You realize there are like 6 or 7 posts in a row ragging Krymzon. How "understanding" is this man supposed to be? He was an excellent sport in the beginning. I think MC's apology was solid. Any loser can have your attitude. I'm not calling you a loser I'm saying you are doing one hell of an impersonation grow a heart, man.

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by MissCandy View Post
    I honestly didn't mean to piss anyone off, hurt anyone feelings, or whatever the case may be. I was just making, what I thought, was a silly joke about a well known mess of a menstrual cycle. I wasn't saying the meat face was his girlfriend. I meant it as an oral thing. If I crossed the line with it, I do apologize. It wasn't meant to be mean, hateful, or ragging on anyone. (no pun intended.)
    No reason to apologize. He may of been having a bad day, who knows. Hopefully he comes through and sees no one meant any foul toward him. If not oh well another one bites the dust.

Leave a comment:

• MissCandy
    replied
    I honestly didn't mean to piss anyone off, hurt anyone feelings, or whatever the case may be. I was just making, what I thought, was a silly joke about a well known mess of a menstrual cycle. I wasn't saying the meat face was his girlfriend. I meant it as an oral thing. If I crossed the line with it, I do apologize. It wasn't meant to be mean, hateful, or ragging on anyone. (no pun intended.)

Leave a comment:

• wicked_lord
    replied
    Originally posted by Krymzon 45 View Post
    Wow, all in all they are all just a bunch of dicks with no balls. This shit is fucking ridiculous. The thread says post your pic and I did and I talk a bit in the thread and I get some limp dick fairy ass fucking haters. O well. By the way bitch, I have a wife. So excuse me for even posting any damn thing in this god forsaken thread. My Quakeone days are out. My 4 year old daughter has more maturity and respect than that shit and I see why most have said to hell with it.
    Holy shit batman.. why the insane hatred of a post? It was all jokes in good faith with a ton of fun. No reason to get all butthurt over a comment unless its true. However the game isnt dead due to this type of stuff, its dead because the game had to many ****ies to begin with and the strong hearted just forced the ****ies out.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X