The skinny on Plested/JRocker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The skinny on Plested/JRocker

There had been many games when Rocker's lg was consistantly 40% or higher.

I think if his ability to score on me in 1v1 with rather high (40+)lg perctage throughout the match. Why not unban him and request he display his so called LG effeciency that came so naturally during our 1v1 matches. What irks me when Rocker came back he was a nicer fella but came back with explosive eff ability's.If its all in the game and from Rocker natural talent should replicate the 40-60%eff's no problem.

I havent seen Rockers LG eff that high since he got smited and retaliated kimp-like by mac spoofing or something. Maybe its time we witness this awesomeness that is rocker's Q1 skills with his ownage enabling PING at speaknow.Thats what I was told when I commented on how his LG was trash on other servers besides SPEAKNOW.

Let's see demonstration of natural talent,seriously.I'll even play you like we had prior to your moment of getting banned and prior to you pulling a kimp.
    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

40-60%? Wowie.. I'd like to see myself shaft that throughtout the game..
    2nd.. I have BARELY playing.. Whenever I do I've been playing with Jesus and he'll even back me up that my ping has been 110-130. So no fucking doubt I can't shaft like I used to you idiot. Fquick is also in chi I think but my ping is like 60-70 andit feels funky.
    Mindzi simply asked if or when I was getting unanned I was fucking asking for any favours, besides this post sounds pretty stupid.. Your trying to help me but at the same time your being a cocksucker..

Comment

haha, yeah mindz! you sucker of teh cawk!
      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Now when you guys 1v1, please please please dont play on DM3.
        Its been overplayed and we all need to grow as a community and diversify.

Comment

Aerowalk or UV. those levels I'll do better then 29-1.. Haha remember that fucko?

Comment

seriously, laff it off but for quite a bit of time while we 1v1'd 40-60 was the norm.

anyone who credits you to be legit, obv didnt play you when you was careless on when you was using it and how much you used it.
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Saucepan'd?

Comment

I feel unfortunate for the people who have to come into Quakeone in hopes of getting back into Quake, and then being lulled into reading this kind of garbage.

Comment

Yeah, I think I'm 'bout over it.
                  SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
                  [email protected]
                  AIM - EMHof1

Comment

What? Quitter's? HELL NO, fuck you all, but not before JR.

I should quit before any of you ***s beat me to the punch. Seriously , you cocksuckers

Comment

This is all part of your authentic Quake experience. So sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Comment

Beast'd

I own all u cats......bots or no bots.. u shaft 40-60 % ill shaft 75%.... NOW WHAT... ive been told this by quakers and many girls... IM ALL SHAFT(****) IMPULSE8.... unban phartfactory and lets get on with our beasting!!!!!!

Comment

Hah, I vaguely remember that name. That was Rocker?

Comment

Phartfactory was my orginal name on Mplayer and heat.net.. Legendary name.. haha

Comment

Working...
                            X