No announcement yet.

What's with the hatred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mindz.. WTF HOMO.. why do u have my **** in ur mouth lately...

Mindz .. keep my fucking name out ur mouth.. I get a long with everyone in the quake community.... I was only going off on ler that night because he was talking about his gayness.. It gets to be annoying. U think i want to play a game i enjoy playing for the last 324234 years and here someone talking about how they wanna suck and lick the tip of my ****? That shit deserves a good shit talkin 2.. Name one cat i dont get along with.. I only talk shit to the wolvs, crapdogs, javimars, tals, because those cats dish it right back.. I'm sorry that some of u quakers are a lil sensitive, if it really is this big of a problem and u think im running rune quakers off (which would be a total waste of time for us dm'ers) i will watch carefully who i am talkin shit 2..

Thanks again mindz (and keep my name out ur mouf)

Chris a.k.a THE KRIXBEAST

Comment

Ler: con_notifytime 0

problem solved.

Comment

sounds like more cheats ;p

Comment

Yawn. All the proof is in your posts. Just look at them. They contradict everything you say, Mindzy.

Kirx, stfu you newbie fuck. Way2ez.

Comment

hahah... only cuz uve won the last few games in RA (ROCKET ARENA)... what about ctf, runequake, dm, ca? I Promise you, you will no longer win ....

The KKKrixbeast

Comment

I don't care about CTF. I'll own you in Runequake. No joke. Obv I'm the best DMTG'er, you've got me beat on 1v1's. And CA is 2ez.

Comment

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAJJAJAJHAH

Havn't laughed so hard in a hot min.. havnt laughed that hard since i opened my mailbox and seen money in there from nexus...

Comment

Way2ez.

Comment

I'll go get the popcorn and lawn chairs.

Comment

Originally posted by krix View Post
                      Mindz .. keep my fucking name out ur mouth.. I get a long with everyone in the quake community.... I was only going off on ler that night because he was talking about his gayness.. It gets to be annoying. U think i want to play a game i enjoy playing for the last 324234 years and here someone talking about how they wanna suck and lick the tip of my ****? That shit deserves a good shit talkin 2.. Name one cat i dont get along with.. I only talk shit to the wolvs, crapdogs, javimars, tals, because those cats dish it right back.. I'm sorry that some of u quakers are a lil sensitive, if it really is this big of a problem and u think im running rune quakers off (which would be a total waste of time for us dm'ers) i will watch carefully who i am talkin shit 2..

Thanks again mindz (and keep my name out ur mouf)

Chris a.k.a THE KRIXBEAST
                      *** didnt show me any luv.. fu krix!!

Comment

edawg.. i didnt mention ur name because it's ur bridge!!!! Everyone i meantioned above can't compete and then some...

Comment

Whooopskie

Comment

Yawnski.

Comment

Wannagetlaidski
                              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

nice rook. you win, game over, gg.
                                "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Working...
                                X