No announcement yet.

What's with the hatred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record. I didn't say anything stupid, when i showed up on RA the night that i started this post.

I connected... and was met with a wall of text, insulting me. Before i could even start my first round.

An for the record i did use con_notifytimer 0 (which turns off the text from flooding infront of you) the downside is, being a cat.

I'm curious, so i naturally read the console as well.

Eventually they migrated to dm, but the entire time they where at ra had insulted me repeatitively.

That was the only reason for my post, and in my first post. I did clearly state, i have overly drank and said retarded things before.

I admited doing such before.

I apologize to that.

I just want to quake these days.

That is all.

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc4vuu_9XOQ]YouTube - Fear Factory Where evil dwells[/ame]

just take note, when your playing against these two characters you might want to be prepared for childish behaviour
      Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 10-28-2009, 07:47 AM.
      Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by krix View Post
        Mindz .. keep my fucking name out ur mouth.. I get a long with everyone in the quake community.... I was only going off on ler that night because he was talking about his gayness.. It gets to be annoying. U think i want to play a game i enjoy playing for the last 324234 years and here someone talking about how they wanna suck and lick the tip of my ****? That shit deserves a good shit talkin 2.. Name one cat i dont get along with.. I only talk shit to the wolvs, crapdogs, javimars, tals, because those cats dish it right back.. I'm sorry that some of u quakers are a lil sensitive, if it really is this big of a problem and u think im running rune quakers off (which would be a total waste of time for us dm'ers) i will watch carefully who i am talkin shit 2..

Thanks again mindz (and keep my name out ur mouf)

Chris a.k.a THE KRIXBEAST
        KIRX, bro, cmon.
        He was whispering sweet lil nuthings on your console.
        You liked that talk from Ler until Wolv came in.
        You didnt want Wolv to be jealous so you had to push Ler back.

And these are the Days and Gays of Our Quake Lives.

Comment

HAHAH true shok.. im obv over it.. FUCK U ALL!!! :p

Comment

Its a fuckin game people talk shit constantly its what makes it fun. Don't act like they know you in real life, shit and besides you cant make everybody like you no matter who you are and that goes for everybody.. With Your Bad Self's!

Comment

what about our giant heads of smell?
              "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

with your bad self!

Comment

Working...
                X