What's with the hatred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with the hatred?

I go on ra servers at odd hours and people that i thought where cool with me, are like crackwhores and hatred mongrils that will insult me continuously the moment i connect the server... and thus, wreck the quake experience for me.

I would like to know why, people hate me so much?

Why are there so many red necks that quake that like to insult me due to personal choices i made in my life, and for how i choose to live.

It's very harmful, and annoying.

I'm very disappointed that we are not grown adults, that some of us are just idiots that like to treat others like trash.

Absolute nonsense.

All i want to do is quake, but i can't because i get home at odd hours. An when i try to play, if someone is on, mostly its someone who's on crack that is angry at me for my lifestyle, and insults me continously.

An tells me to leave, and all kind's of other crap.

It's very annoying. I wish it'd stop, but it probably won't.

I posting this as a tangent of disappointment.

Quake should be respectful, to all.
    Like society should be as well.

Unfortunately, some people just don't evolve and mature fast enough.

So this chaos of insult and hatred still exists.

Such a shame.

dont worry, you can touch my buns if you like :-)

Comment

i know how you feel (in a certain aspect), this planet sucks, (too many brain washed conditioned humans) not many neat humans, oh well

Comment

Don't worry Lobster, Kirx was just going off on you because he couldn't beat me at RA tonight.

Comment

hahahahah

yah thats totally it.. sit on a pistol and pull the trigger homo's

Comment

Kirx owes me $5660 from these games, I might add.

Comment

First, if it is ruining your quake experience, then yes that does suck Sorry for you.

As Powerzord just stated, this planet does suck, you are going to get insulted, accosted, bullied, picked on, laughed at, all your life. You need to develope thicker skin and take the shit with a grain of salt. If you are letting these supposed "Rednecks" and "crackwhores" that play a 13 year old game at 2AM get to you, then thats more of a problem with you i would say. That tells me you are mentally weak and need to toughen up a bit.

Especially someone of your chosen sexual preferences and the over the top way you flaunt it, you should come to expect this type of treatment.

Second, on the flip side of the coin, Lerster, you know that you talk about being gay in quake and you go crazy about it, Over the top, flamboyant and GROSS. Do you ever think that you might be ruining other people's quake experience because of this? Ive seen you get on multiple times, drunk as hell and talking about nasty stuff. It doesnt bother me but it grosses some people out and i imagine ruins their quake experience as well.

So bottom line man, if you cant take it, dont dish it and in this world, with your chosen lifestyle, you are going to have to be mentally stronger.

Comment

lerster no one cares that you're gay. what bothers people is that you seem hellbent on hitting on guys that have absolutely no interest in other guys, and on talking about nasty shit in general. you seem to crave this kind of abuse and rejection, and, as such, bring it upon yourself. regardless of my orientation, if i make extremely crude advances on people who aren't interested, they're going to get irritated..

Comment

Comment

If another person finds something u do repellent, you kinda wanna SHOVE IT IN THEIR FACE. SHOVE IT RIGHT UP.

At least that has been my experience, as a "freak".

Maybe it has something to do w/ rejection by parents. You come to expect rejection. Or feel you deserve it. Or something. So you make it happen. JUST GET IT OVER WITH, DAMNIT.

IDK.

Here Lerster I got u a song: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzKFRMfLrvw]YouTube - Clan Of Ximox This World[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Lerster View Post

Why are there so many red necks that quake that like to insult me due to personal choices i made in my life, and for how i choose to live.
                      being from the south and somewhat of a redneck myself (no i do not own a single confederate flag) i find it offensive that you assume if someone doesn't like gay people they must be a redneck. and if they are up late at night they are on crack. you start a thread about discrimination and you use prejudgment as a weapon in your argument, a little hypocritical there buddy.
                      "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by rev View Post
                        being from the south and somewhat of a redneck myself (no i do not own a single confederate flag) i find it offensive that you assume if someone doesn't like gay people they must be a redneck. and if they are up late at night they are on crack. you start a thread about discrimination and you use prejudgment as a weapon in your argument, a little hypocritical there buddy.
                        Rape!
                        SpeakNow.QuakeOne.Com
                        [email protected]
                        AIM - EMHof1

Comment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xL86JlioLA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Marine insults insurgents through megaphone[/ame]
                          SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                          THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                          sigpic

Comment

Heterosexuals fight back! put your girlfriends on Quake 1! Have them talk all whore'ish about their sexual preference, that'll balance it out!

Win win situation
                            QuakeOne.com
                            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
                            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
                            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

Phenom did you lose an eyeball?
                              "

Comment

Working...