YouTube to MP3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YouTube to MP3

Anyone know of a good converter? I google'd and found some different ones but the one I tried didn't convert right. Any help would be great!

SaveTube - Save YouTube Videos

Then you can convert that to mp3. Not that I'm recommending this, I'm just saying you can do it.
    Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Free YouTube to MP3 Converter - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

or alternatively, google "Free Youtube to MP3 Converter" and it's the first one that comes up

Comment

I think the best service is youtube mp3 it is quite fast, offers a good mp3 quality (128 kBit/s) and is very easy to use.

Cheers

Comment

Dirpy - YouTube to Mp3 Converter is my favorite. its online and its pretty fast, its got lead in and lead out times bit rate...its purtty sweet
          Gnounc's Project Graveyard Gnounc's git repo

Comment

I used spooker's converter it is working great. Thanks a lot everyone!

Comment

DVDVideoSoft Free Studio is a collection of ~20 apps that do various things. One of them is a Youtube-MP3 converter... paste the youtube URL in the program and it spits out an MP3.
              e|------------------------0---------------
              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
              A|---------------0------------------------
              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
              X