X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha welcome aboard cat! didn't think you'd be here

Comment

Awesome! Nice to see a girl-gamer on here

Get out there CatGirl an show em how it's done!

..cause i certainly cant -.-

Comment

Hey everyone-I have been playing this stupid game since it came out. Remember the old dial up days with 300-400 pings.... I never learned how to use a mouse, still on keyboard. I play the game for "fun" dont really care about frags. I also you the name smellthedogshit ect..HAPPY CAMPING !!

Comment

Finny here!

Hey everybody!

Don't know what happened to SINGED, but I was toolin' around & came up with this site. Great job, BTW--looks fantastic! Time for a Q-1 resurgence, eh?

I've been playing since '96 when Quake came out. I love all forms of Quake-1 but tend to prefer RuneQuake--neat twist on the original game.

Oh yeah, and I am a "New School" hooker. LOL
          What that means (& everyone who plays with me regularly will agree) is that I prefer to grapple if at all possible--and I think most who play with me will also agree that I am pretty d*mn good with the hook (though not everyone appreciates that particular skill, heheh).

I already see a bunch of friends here, so I'm happy to sign on!

Great to see you all & I look forward to meeting new players as well!

Love to all,

--Finny

You're gonna need a bigger boat....

Comment

Hi Fin. I welcome. I guess you bought or borrowed a computer
            Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

SWEET, next I shall test my skillz against THE FIN.

Comment

Glad to see everyone. I'm like others... played it when it came out, still have it but I do not play it as much as I used to. World of Warcraft is what I play mostly.

I still love a good game of quake now and then. I usually play a few rounds until I start breaking out in a sweat like the old days. I then have to return to normal.

I will find you... it's only a matter of time.

Comment

Yeah, World of Warcraft is the rage now. Too bad it costs $15 a month to play it. =(

Comment

My name is Bank, I'm currently an Admin on the Quake Terminus forums and I've been playing Quake for quite a while now. I bought Quake the day it was released and havent stopped playing since, I like to pride myself as an id (with Romero) Junkie, owning not only Quake, but every game based on the Doom engine (with the exception of Amulets and Armour). I'm not a very technical person, owning two crappy computers that I run simultaniously for double the annoyance, but I can tell you much lore and trivia about a multitude of topics.

My avatar for almost all forums is Luke Skywalker, dont ask me why, I just really enjoyed the animation.
                    "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Cool, maybe you could put some of those old-skool ID games in the download section... =)

Comment

I'm not sure that's exactally legal...

Because I'm sure that no one knows what I look like;

That's me. Bitch.

The Obligatory blurry pic
                        "It's called being awesome, maybe you should try it." -Bank

Comment

Hello everyone. My name is mikeTOOtall, and i'm a quake-a-holic... I'm an old skool NETquaker whos been playin since the game's release. I'm pretty much a 1v1 DM6 guy and don't play much else. If you're down for some hardcore DM6 action, let me know! I'm always down for a match or two... or three... or four..... Theres no better way for me to spend 20 minutes than in an intense netquake DM6 1v1! :d BTW I'm a little rusty, so go easy on me!

Comment

add some contact info to your profile and i'll hit ya up sometime. for practice mode, anyway, so i at least have a chance
                            uakene.com

Comment

Howdy,

I'm an Aussie who didn't even know about Quake until 1999

The first cheat code I ever used was 'noclip' and since that day all I wanted to do was map for Quake. When I first started doing so I was called palldjon and hung out a Qmap.

As far as levels go, I've released:

The controversial 'Start' map and 8th placed 'Abject Abcess' for Aardappel's 100brush competition - as palldjon
                              d/l: http://www.quaddicted.com/component/...d,2/Itemid,60/

'Recurrent Rumours' - a largish old skool medieval SP level - as palldjon
                              Rev: http://www.planetquake.com/teamshambler/rev010607.html
                              d/l: http://www.quaddicted.com/component/...619/Itemid,60/

'Dismembered Crates' - the winner of the third 100 brush competition - as distrans
                              d/l: http://www.quaddicted.com/component/...d,1/Itemid,60/

'Usher Recompiled' - a floater as part of UnderWorldFan's Coagula2 comp - as distrans
                              Rev & d/l: http://www.planetquake.com/underworl...rev030814.html
                              This last one has DM implementation but I never got any feedback from players in this mode. If you care to take the time I'd much appreciate it.

'Rubicondom' - a joint SP mapping venture, I produced the finale - as distrans
                              Rev & d/l: http://www.planetquake.com/underworl...rev050724.html

On the horizon is Travail, a joint venture with scragbait (with help from leviathan, Asaki, Preach, JPL and blitz). Some older info and screenies on this project can be found at http://qexpo.quakedev.com/booths.php...57&sk=y6aOLae8 There's been plenty of progress since those days. The mod will also feature at least two DM levels so I might be pimping betas around here if you don't mind.

I've recently played D3 and Q4, and prefer the latter. Although my biggest surprise in the last month was finding a secondhand copy of Alice and thoroughly enjoying the experience that followed. I grew to like Q2 and most of my DM experience involves bots in Q3. Now, having alienated most of the board, I'll say congrats on a well organised site and check you next time.

Comment

Originally posted by distrans
                                Howdy,

I'm an Aussie who didn't even know about Quake until 1999
                                Me too!

'Rubicondom' - a joint SP mapping venture, I produced the finale - as distrans
                                Rev & d/l: http://www.planetquake.com/underworl...rev050724.html
                                I think I've played Usher Recompiled, I love Coagula maps.

And I thought Rubicondom (review/download pagewas excellent. It's in my short of list of maps that give me a warm and fuzzy feeling about Quake that can't be communicated.
                                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Working...
                                X