This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kaeser...
    no handle, really, just a misspell of my real last name.
    i started playing quake as soon as i could borrow my friend's copy back in '97, and i'm more into single-player eyecandy than multiplayer.

i did some skinning back in '98 but school kicked in, and i had to choose between rugby/school/actually playing/and modding. modding lost out. i'm still doing all those, but i've got more time now that i'm finishing gradschool... hahaha
    SO longstoryshort, i've got some catchup to do, but it shouldn't take long.

see y'all on some of the canadian servers once in a while for rune. i'll be the gibbait under 'z3n'.

cheers,

Comment

• Hey everyone.
      I can't say you'll see me around here too often...

I used to play Quake (Single Player) when I was younger, and I haven't touched it for years. A while ago, my friend told me that 'Quake I' is still played online, so I decided to have a go at it.

I'm definitely not what someone would call a "Gamer", but I'm not awful at FPS's either. Anyway you'll probably see my name included in phrases such as: "Kamikaze was gibbed by xxxxxx's rocket.", "Kamikaze is bored with life", or "Kamikaze detonated in a blaze of glory."

Hopefully I'm not too much of a noob for you guys. ; P

Comment

• I'll find you online one day I see you online right now actually

Comment

• I'm Tbone. I have been Quaking since Qtest. I was with Clan Bong and RB for awhile. I dropped out around 98-99 and now I am back. Love this game and the folks too. Met some real cool people.

Comment

• Whatsup tbone! Welcome back!

I've been playn since Wolfenstein =].. didn't getta chance at Qtest but I started playing Quake on August 17th 1996.. My grandmda bought it for me as a birthday present heh. the only extended brake I've taken from Quake was when I went to AIT at Ft.Benning in Georgia for about 3-4 months

anyway.. glad to have you back!
            QuakeOne.com
            Quake One Resurrection

QuakeOne.com/qrack
            Great Quake engine

Qrack 1.60.1 Ubuntu Guide
            Get Qrack 1.60.1 running in Ubuntu!

Comment

• hello

Hello, my name is Andy and I'm obviously a Quake fan. I got Quake (the black shareware cd) when it first came out. I was a Junior in college and absolutely loved it.

It was really the only PC game I'd ever played. I'm a console kind of guy. However, I've recently gotten back into PC gaming and I had to return to my roots.......Quake 1..!

I lost my Quake CD years ago. So, I'm trying to find somewhere to download this game. I do not understand all of the client options, and have just realized today that this game can be heavily modded/recoded.

Looking forward to meeting you guys! I need to find out how to get Quake back on my PC!

Cao,
              Andy

Comment

• Not the same T-Bone from TNA huh?
                www.Net-Tyme.com
                Lifes a game.. It's time to Play!
                Quake.net-tyme.com Pick your Poison.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamikaze View Post
                  Hey everyone.
                  I can't say you'll see me around here too often...

I used to play Quake (Single Player) when I was younger, and I haven't touched it for years. A while ago, my friend told me that 'Quake I' is still played online, so I decided to have a go at it.

I'm definitely not what someone would call a "Gamer", but I'm not awful at FPS's either. Anyway you'll probably see my name included in phrases such as: "Kamikaze was gibbed by xxxxxx's rocket.", "Kamikaze is bored with life", or "Kamikaze detonated in a blaze of glory."

Hopefully I'm not too much of a noob for you guys. ; P
                  What it do Kami

welcome to quakeone.com
                  "

Comment

• HI IM DOOM AND I OWN

Comment

• Nice to see lots of familiar faces are still around.

This thread is very reminiscent, brings back a mixture of good and bad memories.

Comment

• ello ... me be silence.

Comment

• ^^^^ D3m in da house ^^^^
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

• i'm peg btw

Comment

• peg rules
                              e|------------------------0---------------
                              B|---------------0^1----------------1----
                              G|---------------2------2------0^2-------
                              D|---------------2-------2--2-------------
                              A|---------------0------------------------
                              E|----------------------------------------

Comment

• Hi fellas

My name is Tomislav, but I can cope with Tom, I'm from Croatia and I've been playing Quake since shareware release back in 96.

Back then I played a lot of FPS games like Redneck Rampage, Outlaws etc. and some adventures like Beneath A Steel Sky, Interstate 76 etc...

I stopped playing on PC mainly because newer games didn't give me as half as excitement as they had polygon counts...

Few days ago after a chat with a friend of mines, I came to an idea I could start playing Quake again...

So, I took it out of the dusty drawer and here I am...back in the Netherworld

Later

Comment

Working...
                                X