X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Sector
    replied
    Hi all. I'm mostly a lurker. Found the site probably a year ago or more... don't remember. It was when someone mentioned it in John Romero's boards. Actually i thought i had registered before, but after trying to login for a while (and checking the members list) it seems that i was wrong :-P.

Leave a comment:

• charphil
    replied
    Hello friends... Played Quake 9 years ago... single player.
    My brother set me up... I remember used to have to fire up Quake from a DOS command... Now I'm using DarkPlaces.... having fun.

I still have TONS to learn.... like on multiplayer....I never see more than 10 people online in over 250 servers.... and often it takes forever to join....loading the maps.

But yeah... This is so cool seeing others keeping Quake alive!

Leave a comment:

• Albertoto
    replied
    grrretings to all, im Albertoto im making a comeback to the Quakering world, i distanced my self from gaming for lack of time = College/work/making art.

I graduated and now have some very needed sparetime to catch up... In my quake years i never really got too much into mods or engines, i enjoyed the game pretty much as it came, for many many years. Now i am eager to learn about this vast world of MODS and cracks and engines and all that stuff that seems so confusing right now...

Hope to have a better experience here, as i been to other Forums and sites, where fellow Quakers have an attitude towards Noobs and offered no help

After all, even the most badass Game craker and Quaker, started out from scratch

*cheers*

Leave a comment:

• nitrosurf
    replied
    Hello QuakeOne,

I've been playing Quake since it was realeased, and was a massive Wolfenstein and Doom fan before that. Mostly a Sinlge Player loner, but thinking (many, many years after everyone else got on the wagon) online multi's might be fun. I'll always be using the Nitrosurf handle in some shape or form so maybe I'll see you online and shoot you with a nail one day...

Nice one!

Leave a comment:

• parsifals
    replied
    hey guys... i clanned in TF for a lot of years through highschool, mostly with UvM, but also with WM, EHA, GP, UN, DS, DoW, and clan infinity toward the end of the mod's run...

someone on my poker forum suggested playing quake, and i guess i hadn't imagined that communities still existed. i'm extremely nostalgic about TF, i loved the game and had a lot of fun playing it. it's kind of sad how excited i am to see this forum, i've got to go and check it out now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X