Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Shadowswift - still waiting for that rune guide, it's only been 2 years, 2 months and 10 days. Must be one hell of a guide. You could have hand-copied the bible at this point.

Originally posted by Shadowswift on 08-10-2011, 03:26 PM
    Will get to work revising my rune guide so that it is worthy of a link here
    http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

It's already on the forums somewhere. I just never linked it in this thread. Probably won't learn anything in it that you wouldn't learn in someone else's guide, but...then again, you just might.

Comment

I was just poking you in the ribs, brotha.
        http://www.nextgenquake.com

Comment

A rune guide like this? Zop Rune Guide

Comment

I think I forgot how to read or something...

Comment

I have a really good question... How popular is Quake? Do all countries know about Quake? "Quake is just as famous as Super Mario." ==> True or False?
              "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Mario hits 99% of gamers at a way younger age than Quake. The statement can be true within say, 2000-2006 if EVER.

As much as I like Quake, I can testify that Mario stroked my rage-quit long before Quake.
                Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Generally, when people talk about online gaming, they want to avoid the hypocrisy... From my experience, I know that some people have a tendency to bash noobs. Why do some people always pick on noobs? These people are hypocrites because THESE PEOPLE used to be noobs themselves. Everyone used to be a noob (obviously, I used to be a newbie). Maybe some people are just having a bad day and they like to bully others on the internet. Misery loves company. I find that it's best to just ignore these punks. But I'm just guessing... I DON'T really know the answer. So why do some people hate noobs?
                  "Through my contact lenses, I have seen them all, I've seen wicked clowns and broken dreams / Crazy men in jumpsuits trying to be extreme and messing around with your computer screen" - Creative Rhyme (03/23/2012)

Comment

Originally posted by RL Clown View Post
                    Generally, when people talk about online gaming, they want to avoid the hypocrisy... From my experience, I know that some people have a tendency to bash noobs. Why do some people always pick on noobs? These people are hypocrites because THESE PEOPLE used to be noobs themselves. Everyone used to be a noob (obviously, I used to be a newbie). Maybe some people are just having a bad day and they like to bully others on the internet. Misery loves company. I find that it's best to just ignore these punks. But I'm just guessing... I DON'T really know the answer. So why do some people hate noobs?
                    Go look at the post under 3wave CTF, rather than dump another truckload of questions, how bout revisiting the ones you have already postulated!
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                      As much as I like Quake, I can testify that Mario stroked my rage-quit long before Quake.
                      I had to laugh.
                      Scout's Journey
                      Rune of Earth Magic

Comment

Originally posted by golden_boy View Post
                        I had to laugh.
                        HEH! It's too true though.....

Comment

Working...
                        X