Where's everybody at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's everybody at?

What's been up? Been kinda slow around here it seems! Back in school myself, what about you?
    uakene.com

Been around but haven't been active really. Kinda took a step back once the forums were just getting filled with Kimp/admin abuse/ranting/ect

Comment

Welcome to the world of NetQuake, where you can always count on all the above mentioned, plus more!

Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

I have definitely murdered people in Fallout because I liked their gun. I have failed many a quest this way...

Oh, and I have writer's block. Can't figure out how I want to update E1M1. That and I seem to be depressed. Don't feel like doing anything.

Comment

work music blading

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
            I have definitely murdered people in Fallout because I liked their gun. I have failed many a quest this way...

Oh, and I have writer's block. Can't figure out how I want to update E1M1. That and I seem to be depressed. Don't feel like doing anything.
            CHEER UP DK!!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3ZAGBL6UBA[/ame]

ohhhhh yeeeaa, its peanut butta jelly time !!!
            Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

chad ochocinco, what up nucca
              Rambo[RuM]
              I support:
              Quakeone.com ..... of Course!
              Qrack - Thank You r00k
              Yayo Industries - Thank you frenzy
              Zero CTF - Thanks mono

Comment

You know what it is! Tier4'in it baby
                uakene.com

Comment

work.

An when not working normally playing something on steam. Due to the low activity on servers here.

Comment

heh, low activity. PFFT

I play Quake almost every day.

GOT 5 - 0 ?

Comment

hey, school started and been in the states on wkends...pod in da house obv.

Comment

Grape'n Aint Ez

Comment

What you goin to school for smokey? LAN Management myself.
                          uakene.com

Comment

science degree then school of education.....ima teach kids

on another note just played a few games with DFG......omfg hadn't seen him in forever.....now we just need quazymofo to show up and i will have to rage nostalgia on runequake for awhile.......its like i say, they may leave for awhile but they always come back at some point

Comment

I saw Fire{LLA} today

thnk its Fire61{LLA}
                              Last edited by Mindf!3ldzX; 09-14-2011, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X