kimp gets an early christmas present

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
    Well if it's fun for you OK but you have also to accept other opinions.
    I never said that they don't have right to their own oppinion. I just criticized it

Comment

Me, not him/them.

Comment

Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
        Me, not him/them.
        It was you all the time

Comment

This guy's an actor, you do realize that? I'd say he's portraying Kimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
            This guy's an actor, you do realize that? I'd say he's portraying Kimp.

I wrote in my first post:

Or is this all a fake? Then he should better do something other...
            So if this is true i couldn't understand the whole thing.

Comment

That guy is fat, yes, that guy "talks with a lisp" when he wants to be funny,
              though I really do no think he is mentally ill in any manor.

It's his glamor less finding a real job.
              www.quakeone.com/qrack | www.quakeone.com/cax| http://en.twitch.tv/sputnikutah

Comment

Yes, it's one of his characters.
                Last edited by gulliver-trans; 12-15-2011, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  I think it's fucked up and amazing at the same time that in this day and age to become virtually famous all you have to do is have an output and some weird thing about you. Though I kind of expected this years ago back in the late 90's that the internet would be exploited even further then it already was for personal gain, or, whatever.

I get sick and tired of seeing viral videos attached to products and merchandise. It's quite gross actually.

America is becoming a dull place or a lame duck and I'm mad about that.
                  Maybe if I act more retarded then this guy and his brother combined I'll get publicity too!

While I'm noy innocent I take all-most all of my online endeavours with as much ethical focus as possible. It's just sad to see a retard get pseudo-famous for being retarded. Or someone else get famous for doing something stupid. It's a quick cheap thrill and it's over. There's a lack of talent in an internet that is full of wannabes.

I miss the early 90's where musicians still wrote music about something relevant, not "Money, bitches, despair, heart-break, cheating etc...

It's just not fun anymore.
                  You have no idea how on the same page we are... Finally someone else said it.

But you're totally right, most shit today is fuckin mind numbing dumb...
                  SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
                  THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A BB2 H23A1 4WS PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST,DRIVE!
                  sigpic

Comment

Tuesdays Just Got Dirtier: ‘Dirty Jobs’ Returns to Discovery with New Episodes Discovery Blog

This however, is not mind numbing dumb. I <3 Mike Rowe. That mofo has to be the coolest voice on TV now days, honestly. Mike Rowe for President.

Hard to believe he was a QVC personality back in the day
                    Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

This is my cup of tea YEEHAW!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbhrCSwAoQ8]Moonshiners Sneak Peek | Premiering Tuesday, December 6 at 10PM e/p on Discovery* - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

i do not understand what the point of the video,really i do not see funny, I think it's sad that one will laugh at him because he is fat or because he have problems with relationships or ripeness. Maybe it's a kind of humor that i do not mean by a cultural matter.
                        the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

it is meant to get a rise out of you. and its working...

I never even clicked the video,as anything kimp related still leaves a funny aroma lurking around.
                          Want to get into playing Quake again? Click here for the Multiplayer-Startup kit! laissez bon temps rouler!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindf!3ldzX View Post
                            it is meant to get a rise out of you. and its working...

I never even clicked the video,as anything kimp related still leaves a funny aroma lurking around.
                            Ya its the aroma of TP and Bunghole.

Comment

Working...
                            X