Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rampage
    replied
    Phen, you just have to accept that the younger generations nowadays have a short attention span. They need a reason to be amused instead of learning, gaining knowledge, doing research, and making informed decisions.

Leave a comment:

• grave_digga
    replied
    So you are a retard too? Because he makes you so happy. There is nothing funny about him, he acts just like he could, nothing more. Or is it just laughing at him makes you feel better because you are a little bit above him? That's really poor...

Leave a comment:

• ForestMan
    replied
    Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
    I don't get it why you make jokes or fun about this retarded guy. It's clearly visible that this poor kid isn't a genius. He got the mind of a ten year old child, doesn't matter how old he looks. Or is this all a fake? Then he should better do something other...
    I don't get why are you destroying all the fun for everyone ?? Obviously is he retardet but it doesn't change the fackt that he's funny, and if he makes people happy why are you trying to destroy this litle think that gives him joy
    LET RETARDS ALLSO BE HAPPY!!!

Leave a comment:

• Phenom
    replied
    Originally posted by grave_digga View Post
    I don't get it why you make jokes or fun about this retarded guy. It's clearly visible that this poor kid isn't a genius. He got the mind of a ten year old child, doesn't matter how old he looks. Or is this all a fake? Then he should better do something other...
    I think it's fucked up and amazing at the same time that in this day and age to become virtually famous all you have to do is have an output and some weird thing about you. Though I kind of expected this years ago back in the late 90's that the internet would be exploited even further then it already was for personal gain, or, whatever.

I get sick and tired of seeing viral videos attached to products and merchandise. It's quite gross actually.

America is becoming a dull place or a lame duck and I'm mad about that.
    Maybe if I act more retarded then this guy and his brother combined I'll get publicity too!

While I'm noy innocent I take all-most all of my online endeavours with as much ethical focus as possible. It's just sad to see a retard get pseudo-famous for being retarded. Or someone else get famous for doing something stupid. It's a quick cheap thrill and it's over. There's a lack of talent in an internet that is full of wannabes.

I miss the early 90's where musicians still wrote music about something relevant, not "Money, bitches, despair, heart-break, cheating etc...

It's just not fun anymore.

Leave a comment:

• grave_digga
    replied
    Last edited by grave_digga; 12-14-2011, 10:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ForestMan
    replied
    His fattness made him evil. I would also go crazy if I was unable to see my own dick.

Leave a comment:

• AAA
    replied
    this is mind blowing [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2szTEHgqZXY&feature=plcp&context=C2a23bUDO EgsToPDskJF2elko2EE24kh8brh38xA]Francis is Upset about No Early Access to Star Wars the Old Republic - YouTube[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• Rampage
    replied
    Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
    Holy shit I thought he was going to finish off by asking me if I want the blue pill or the red pill. That was mind blowing.

Leave a comment:

• Demiurge
    replied
    Originally posted by gulliver-trans View Post
    "Let him that would move the world, first move himself." - Socrates

Leave a comment:

• killingtime187
    replied
    lol ... hilarious

Leave a comment:

• gulliver-trans
    replied
    same guy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spq0jRa5VUI]The Meaning Of Life - YouTube[/ame]

Leave a comment:

• R00k
    replied
    OMG! its a guy who tells him mom his is a "mental challenge" so he can masturbate in the basement forevearrrrrrr!
    FATHETIC FAT TOAD, minus the lisp (not the computer language).

This is what the rest of the world thinks when they hear the word, "AMERiCANt"

poor brother took too much Thorazine!
    Last edited by R00k; 12-08-2011, 10:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davemiester
    started a topic kimp gets an early christmas present

kimp gets an early christmas present

Early Christmas Present Video
Working...
X