No announcement yet.

Happy Holidays

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ever heard of a fuckin joke before? I was joking, but nope you had to make it into an argument. If you're so respectful about peoples beliefs you wouldn't be going around basically insulting people who think God and Jesus Christ don't exist. What I've learned about Christmas is that it's always ruined whenever religion gets involved. Good job at ruining Christmas!

Comment

I think the problem resides in the tone. he can say
      i'm an atheist, i do not celebrate Christmas, thank you very much anyway
      or he can say
      FUCK God, the fucking jesuschrist does not exist! ahhhhhhh I drink blood and I am a Satanist , ahahhahahahah look at me I am so rebel and teenager
      . I think in the second example, a person is showing more than a belief. Maybe he's showing some inner discomfort, a lack emotional, with the tone he wants to display in a place to feel identified. Internet is not a good place to find identity out there is the outside world where he can show how the desired
      I was not offended offended by any comment anyway, I'm not religious but I do believe in the law of karma
      Last edited by nahuel; 12-27-2011, 07:35 AM.
      the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Warlock View Post
        Ever heard of a fuckin joke before? I was joking, but nope you had to make it into an argument. If you're so respectful about peoples beliefs you wouldn't be going around basically insulting people who think God and Jesus Christ don't exist. What I've learned about Christmas is that it's always ruined whenever religion gets involved. Good job at ruining Christmas!
        Joke? you are laughable but that does not make you a comedian. Explain to me where what you said was supposed to be funny?

you obviously didn't bother to look up the definition of agnostic. why would i insult people who don't think God exists? I'm basically on the same page. I believe there is no proof of that god does or does NOT exist. it's basically a non-issue to me. God could be there, God may not be there. There is absolutely no proof one way or the other.

What you've learned about christmas is nothing. Christmas is a specific religion's holiday. There is no way to have christmas without religion being involved. Regardless of your religion in this country, you are involved in christmas. Even if you hate it, it's still there and in your face. So just be tolerant of it, if you wish others to be of yours.

Just remember one thing, if God and Jesus Christ do not and never have existed, same goes for Satan. So the upside down pentagrams makes you look like a complete imbecile. Which i'm sure no one around here needed any further proof of anyway.
        "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
          I'm not religious but I do believe in the law of karma
          same goes for me. if not for that attack on a religion (which isn't my own) earlier in the thread, i never would have commented on a holiday/christmas/religious thread.
          "When I was your age, we used to rocket jump all the way to school, up hill both ways - IN BOILING LAVA!"

Comment

holy crap dude. i just saw this on the christmas post thread on the front page

Merry Christmas! Even knowing that I don't believe in God or Jesus.
            you played it very well and very genuinely there. why couldn't you just leave it at that?

Comment

wow... I didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. I was just telling everyone to be happy and safe during this holiday season...there are a lot of crazy people on the roads during this time of year. I'm taking the week off between Christmas and New Years and trying to drink all the Miller Lite they can make.
              Yes.. the evil inebriant!

btw... it's my birthday today so don't say anything bad to me or it will hurt my feelings! I wonder if I'm the first admitted 50 year old Quaker. Yeah... 50!... I got something in the mail the other day from the friggin' AARP! LOL
              Last edited by Dilligaf; 12-27-2011, 07:23 PM.
              *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
              sigpic

Comment

When I saw "Happy Holidays" had 4 pages of replies I thought:

"I guess there is quite a bit of holiday spirit going on this year!"
                Quakeone.com - Being exactly one-half good and one-half evil has advantages. When a portal opens to the antimatter universe, my opposite is just me with a goatee.

So while you guys all have to fight your anti-matter counterparts, me and my evil twin will be drinking a beer laughing at you guys ...

Comment

Originally posted by Dilligaf View Post
                  wow... I didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest. I was just telling everyone to be happy and safe during this holiday season...there are a lot of crazy people on the roads during this time of year. I'm taking the week off between Christmas and New Years and trying to drink all Miller Lite they can make.
                  Yes.. the evil inebriant!

btw... it's my birthday today so don't say anything bad to me or it will hurt my feelings! I wonder if I'm the first admitted 50 year old Quaker. Yeah... 50!... I got something in the mail the other day from the friggin' AARP! LOL
                  that's awesome. i hope quake is still alive enough to play when i'm 50.

Comment

rev, are you a graduate, student, or just a fan of UNC? We have a disc jockey at a local station (WQUT) named BUD that is a Tar Heel alum...
                    *I chose the road less traveled... Now I don't know where the hell I am*
                    sigpic

Comment

just a huge fan. i have 3 relatives that are alum that took me to games when i was younger. i would've liked to attend the university, but the fact i slumped off in my senior year in high school coupled with the fact everything i was interested in wasn't offered at UNC prevented my going there.

Comment

I like how you call me a teenager aside the fact that I'm actually 22, I found the joke funny and I'm allowed to express my beliefs if I want to. And I suggest you do some research and stop judging me, I never said Satan exists. And the pentagram is a mislead symbol, it's a mystical and magical symbol often confused with satanic worship.

Comment

The Pentacle is what you're thinking of, it's a wiccan symbol for protection, often confused with the Pentagram, which is, infact, a Satanic symbol. The difference? The pentacle is merely pointing upward, whilst the Pentagram is pointing downward. That little difference defines the symbol.

Comment

I like how you call me a teenager aside the fact that I'm actually 22
                            Some psychologists believe that adolescence may extend to 25 years of age according to the person
                            And the pentagram is a mislead symbol, it's a mystical and magical symbol often confused with satanic worship.
                            you do not believe in god or satan but you use magic symbols... I guess everything about your avatar is a joke
                            the invasion has begun! hide your children, grab the guns, and pack sandwiches.

syluxman2803

Comment

Originally posted by Death Knight View Post
                              The Pentacle is what you're thinking of, it's a wiccan symbol for protection, often confused with the Pentagram, which is, infact, a Satanic symbol. The difference? The pentacle is merely pointing upward, whilst the Pentagram is pointing downward. That little difference defines the symbol.
                              Not of you're LaVeyan

Originally posted by nahuel View Post
                              Some psychologists believe that adolescence may extend to 25 years of age according to the person

you do not believe in god or satan but you use magic symbols... I guess everything about your avatar is a joke
                              Has it been proven? No. And I rev uses a drawing as his avatar but does he believe drawings are real? No! Don't be so fuckin judgmental. I love how you talk about fuckin avatars, grow up.

Comment

Not of you're LaVeyan
                                I'm guessing you meant "not if you're LaVeyan"? a simple google search of JUST the word LaVeyan brings these first 5 links:

LaVeyan Satanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                                en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LaVeyan_Satanism

Anton LaVey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                                en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey

LaVeyan Satanism - Church of Satan - An Introduction to LaVeyan ...
                                altreligion.about.com/od/alternativereligionsaz/a/satanism.htm

How to Become a LaVeyan Satanist - wikiHow
                                wikiHow - The How-to Manual That You Can Edit › ... ›

LaVeyan Satanism | Facebook
                                LaVeyan Satanism | Facebook

are you still going to sit there and proclaim that christ never existed while your entire religion (which we now know for a fact is satanism) is predicated on the existence of christ?

and what was that part about your "pentagram" being magical and mystical? as far as jokes guy, that was the most feminine and funniest thing you've said in your 654 posts. so now that you established yourself as a satanist, everything you've said up-into this point on this thread has been one misinformed, ill-conceived and poorly thought out comment after another.

please don't bother commenting or quoting anything i've said to respond because every time you do, you dig a deeper grave. no apologies necessary, watching you dance around and back-pedal on everything you've said has been confession enough that you are a mentally young, clueless kid. best thing now is to just pretend this thread never happened and put your favorite cradle of filth or children of bodom album on your ipod and go play outside for a little while. enjoy your youth, society won't allow you to act this stupid for much longer.

Has it been proven? No. And I rev uses a drawing as his avatar but does he believe drawings are real? No! Don't be so fuckin judgmental. I love how you talk about fuckin avatars, grow up.
                                big difference kiddo, mine isn't linked to satanism. and it's LITERALLY a cartoon.
                                Last edited by rev; 12-29-2011, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X